Assam HSLC Admit Card 2022 on https://sebaonline.org Board of Secondary Education, Assam has begun distributing roll number slips to HSLC & AHM (STD-10) regular, private, and reappear external course students for all General and Vocational course annual final public examination tests 2022 to both medium High School Leaving Certificate Exam through headmasters of government and private authorities schools under SEBA for May to June to all General and Vocational course annual final public examination tests 2022 to both medium High School Leaving Certificate Exam through headmasters of government and
According to sources, the Assam Secondary Education Board has issued a circular instructing all government and private school authorities to collect from the Guwahati Board’s nearest educational office and to verify student data based on online registered student data using SEBA criteria.
Assam 10th class Admit Card 2022 – Download
Board of Secondary Education, Assam has begun distributing roll number slips to HSLC & AHM (STD-10) regular, private, and reappear external course students for all General and Vocational course annual final public examination tests 2022 to both medium High School Leaving Certificate Exam through headmasters of government and private authorities schools under SEBA for May to June to all General and Vocational course annual final public examination tests 2022 to both medium High School Leaving Certificate Exam through headmasters of government and
All students must bring their SEBA HSLC Admit Card in hard copy format to the test venue at the time specified on the Assam Board Exam Timetable. Additionally, pupils should arrive at least one hour before the start of the class 10th board test. This test contains three three-hour papers
Around 15-20 days before the start of the exams, the SEBA issues the Assam 10th admission card. Students must pick up their admission cards from their respective schools. Look for any inconsistencies and make 2-3 photocopies. Students should keep in mind that they must have their Assam HSLC 2022 admit card with them on all test days, else they will be unable to write the exam. The exam date, timings, and other exam instructions are all listed on the admission card, along with the student’s name, roll number, and date of birth. The Assam SEBA HSLC board exam 2022 is likely scheduled for March 2022. Last year, however, it was canceled. Candidates must bring their admission cards to the test venues if they are taking the HSLC board exam. The Assam board posts the admission card on the official website’s school login portal.
Assam 10th Hall Tickets 2022-Overview
|Name of the Board||Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA)|
|About||Assam HSLC & AHM Admit Card 2022|
|Class||10th Class / HSLC & AHM|
|Exam Dates||May to June 2022|
|Medium||Hindi Medium, English Medium, Assamese, Bengali Mediums|
Details Mentioned in the Assam HSLC Board Admit Card 2022
The following are the details mentioned on the Assam HSLC Admit Card 2022
- Student’s name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll number
- School name
- Centre name
- Name of the Examination
- Name & Address of Examination Centre
- Centre code
- Exam dates
- Exam timings
- Name of subject and their codes
- Important instructions
Important Instructions Mentioned on the Hall ticket
Please read the exam day instructions below, which must be followed by all students
- Without the Assam Class 10 admit card 2022, no students will be permitted to sit in the exam venue.
- They must bring all of the essential stationery inside the test room because sharing is not authorised.
- Students must be at the exam centre at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- Calculators, cell phones, iPads, and other electronic devices will not be permitted within the test hall.
- The Assam HSLC question papers 2022 will be sent to students 15 minutes before the scheduled test time.
|1.TS SSC Hall ticket 2022|
|2.AP SSC Jall ticket 2022|
|3. Tamil Nadu SSLC Hall ticket 2022|
|4. karnataka SSLC Hall ticket 2022|
FAQs About Assam HSLC Admit Card 2022
Where can a student get the admit cards and timetable for the SEBA HSLC 10th exam?
Students may get the HSLC 10th exam to admit cards and timetables on SEBA’s official website, https://sebonline.org.
After the SEBA HSLC Admit card is released, may the candidate alter the exam center?
After the issuance of the SEBA HSLC Admit Card, the candidate will not be able to modify the exam center.
How to Download The Assam 10th class admit card 2022
- Step 1 : Go to https://sebonline.org to see SEBA’s official website in Guwahati.
- Step 2 : To obtain fresh updates, go to the newest notification area, where you’ll discover a section with a list of links. From the list of links, select the HSLC and AHM admission card 2022 link.
- Step 3 : Select the district name, Mandal, and Circle name from the SEBA HSLC Admit Card 2022 link for class 10th roll number, and then a list of schools with codes will appear.
- Step 4 : In addition, by entering your name and code, you may learn more about your school and then choose the next choice.
- Step 5 : Following that, you’ll receive a list of student and father names, as well as their roll numbers. Then follow by selecting the father’s and student’s names, as well as the school’s current roll number. Your admission card will include a student portrait as well as information about the final exam in 2022.