For the academic year 2021-22, the CGBSE Class 12th Annual Board Examination will be held in March 2022 for all applicants (center, private, vocational medium). The official website for the CGBSE 12th Admits Card at cgbse.nic.in 2022 has been updated. Students must use their login credentials to download the hall ticket. Class 12th Regular and vocational admission cards will be uploaded to separate logins.
CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 – Download
Only those applicants who have successfully enrolled will be issued admission cards by the board. All students are urged to download and print their admission cards as soon as possible from the Board’s website. The board will not issue cards to each applicant individually. The exam dates, examination center, and exam time will all be listed on the CGBSE class 12th admission card. Candidates must bring their admission cards to the exam center with them on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card, no student will be allowed to access the examination center.
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education will announce the CGBSE 12th admit card 2022 in February 2022. cgbse.nic.in will be the official website for the Chhattisgarh Board admit card 2022 Class 12. Students may acquire their CG Board Class 12th admit card 2022 from their schools if they are sitting in the CGBSE 12th examinations. To download the hall ticket, they must provide their roll number or name, as well as their father’s name. The CGBSE admission card 2022 for science, arts, and commerce streams will be published on the same day. The Chhattisgarh Board hall ticket 2022 includes the student’s roll number, father’s name, test timings, center, and other exam instructions. A necessary document is the CG board admission card 2022. Without it, no student will be able to take the tests.
CGBSE 12th Class Admits Card 2022-Overview
|Examination||CGBSE Board Examination|
|Board||Chhattisgarh Board of School Education (CGBSE)|
|Class||Class 12th / Intermediate|
|CGBSE 12th admit card 2022 date||February 2022|
|Chhattisgarh Board 12th exam date 2022||March 2022|
|CGBSE 12th result 2022||May 2022|
|Mode of issue of Admit card||Online|
Details Mentioned in CGBSE 12th Class Admit Card 2022
Each admission card will include information such as the exam schedule, exam center, and timing. Before taking the exam, candidates should double-check all of the information. They should notify the concerned school or Board if there is a discrepancy. Take a look at the details listed below that are likely to appear on the CGBSE class 12th Admit Card:
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Student’s Roll Number
- Name of the Board
- Enrolment No.
- Academic Year
- Class Type- Main (Regular/Private)/Vocational
- List of subjects
- Subject Codes
- Subject-wise exam dates
- Examination Center
- Exam Center code
- Examination timing
- Photograph of candidates
- Candidate’s signature
- Important instructions
- The admit card for the CGBSE 12th grade will be released soon.
- The student’s login will provide access to the admit card.
- On each day of the exam, all examinees who are taking board examinations must bring a printed copy of their admit card to the exam center.
- Students should download and print their admission cards as soon as possible.
- The admission card will be the sole way for candidates to access the test venue.
- No applicant will be allowed to access the exam location or take the exam unless they have a valid copy of their hall ticket.
- Before the test begins, they must show their admission cards to the invigilator for verification.
- They must keep the admission card safe until the exam’s final date, and they must give it when needed.
- The admission card shall not be torn, deformed, or damaged in any way.
- It should contain information that is both clear and noticeable.
- They must adhere to all of the guidelines on the admission card.
- Candidates should be at the testing center at least half an hour before the exam begins.
- They should not bring any objects that are banned or prohibited to the exam center.
- To the test hall, candidates need just bring their admission cards and essential stationery.
- Candidates are recommended to check the official website for updates until the admit card is released.
|1. TN plus one Hall ticket 2022|
|2. Tamil Nadu HSC Hall Ticket 2022|
|3.Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Ticket 2022|
|4.Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2022|
FAQs About CGBSE 12th Admit Card
What is the procedure for obtaining my admit card?
You may get your to admit card from the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education’s official website (CGBSE).
Is there any other way to get admission cards besides over the internet?
You must download your admission card from the official website after logging in. For further information, contact the school where you are enrolled.
Is there an offline version of the CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2022?
Yes, you may obtain a CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 in the offline way by contacting the appropriate school officials.
Is it necessary to bring the CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 to the exam?
Yes. The CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2022, along with other documents, is very significant and must be brought to the test hall.
How to Download CGBSE12th Board Admit Card 2022
Students enrolled in CGBSE’s class 12th must obtain their admit cards on the Board’s website. To download the file, they must first log in with proper credentials. Students may get the Chhattisgarh board 12th to admit card 2022 CGBSE by following the steps mentioned below
- Step 1 : Go to cgbse.nic.in which is the official website.
- Step 2 : Go to the ‘Student zone’ area on the homepage.
- Step 3 : Select ‘CGBSE Higher Secondary Admit Card 2022’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4 :On the screen, the Chhattisgarh Board class 12 hall ticket window will appear.
- Step 5 : Enter your roll number or first and last name, as well as your father’s name, followed by a captcha code.
- Step 6 : Select ‘Get Detail’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7 : On the screen, the CGBSE 12th admission card 2022 will appear.
- Step 8 : Take two or three printouts of the document and keep them safe until the board examinations.