NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022 At nbsenagaland.com admission cards are likely to be released in January 2022 by the Nagaland Board of School Education. It will be available at nbsenagaland.com, the NBSE’s official website. The admission card is only accessible to the school’s principal. The actual admission card should be obtained from the candidate’s respective school. The 12th-grade examinations will be held in March and April of 2022. At the exam center, candidates must bring their admit cards. The admission card includes information such as the candidate’s name and contact information, the name of the test, the exam center, the registration number, and the topic code.NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022 NBSE HSSLC admission cards are likely to be released in January 2022 by the Nagaland Board of School Education. It will be available at nbsenagaland.com, the NBSE’s official website. The admission card is only accessible to the school’s principal. The actual admission card should be obtained from the candidate’s respective school. The 12th-grade examinations will be held in March and April of 2022. At the exam center, candidates must bring their admit cards. The admission card includes information such as the candidate’s name and contact information, the name of the test, the exam center, the registration number, and the topic code.
NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022 – Download
In February, the Nagaland Board will provide the NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022 in an offline format. The NBSE 12th admit card 2022 must be collected from the student’s school. They must check for any errors on the admission card while collecting it, and if they find one, they must correct it right away. The student’s name, roll number, exam centre name, address, exam dates, timings, exam day instructions, and other information can be found on the NBSE HSSLC admission card. Students should keep in mind that they must have their admission card with them on all exam days, otherwise they will not be permitted to take the examinations.
The exam hall ticket or roll number slips will be collected by the college principal and verified against student data before being issued to the student, and the process will be completed before the annual final public exam schedule, so every student in class 11th and 12th standard of Arts, Science, and Commerce stream can get their admit card by contacting responsible college authorities
Carefully check your name, father’s name, date of birth (DOB), course & other details, and year of the course, such as 11th or 12th grade, General & Vocational & Regular or Private Candidate, and so on. If any errors are discovered, immediately report to the principal to obtain a duplicate roll number slip with the correct information
The Nagaland Board’s HSLC and HSSLC exams were held from February 13 to February 25 last year. HSSLC examinations will be held from the 12th of February to the 26th of March this year. As a result, the Manipur Board exams will begin 5 days later this year than in prior years. However, when it comes to the NBSE HSSLC Hall Ticket 2022, there won’t be much of a difference. Students will be able to get their Nagaland Board HSSLC exam roll numbers in February, as is customary
NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Nagaland Board of School Education|
|Name of the Class||HSLC/ HSSLC|
|Course||Arts, Science, Commerce (Regular & Private Candidate)|
|Admit card release date||released|
|Exam Date||April/ May 2022|
Details Mentioned in the NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022
Students must examine the data on the admission card after getting it to see if there are any errors. Candidates must immediately notify their teacher if there is any mistake. The following are the details on the NBSE 12th admission card
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the exam
- Subject code
- Exam Date
- Exam timings
- Exam centre
- Instructions for the candidate
- Seal of the school
Important Instructions Mentioned in the Hall Ticket
Candidates should make sure that they understand all of the important instructions before taking the exam to minimize any confusion
- Before you go to the exam, double-check that you have your admission card.
- Inside the exam room, no electronic devices such as Bluetooth headphones, cell phones, smartwatches, calculators, or other calculators are permitted.
- In the exam room, students must maintain order. The invigilator will give you instructions, which you must follow.
- Those who engage in unethical behavior will face severe consequences. When entering the exam room, make sure you don’t have any other books or pages with you.
- Students are not permitted to leave the test center before the scheduled end time or without the consent of the invigilator
|1.MBSE HSSLC admit card 2022 Download|
|2.Manipur HSE admit card 2022 Download|
|3.MP Board 12th Admit card 2022 Download|
|4.JAC 12th Admit card 2022 Download|
FAQS About Nagaland 12th Admit card
What is the Link for downloading the NBSE 12th Admit Card 2022?
NBSE 12th admission cards are available for download at nbsenagaland.com.
Is there a separate NBSE HSSLC Admission Card 2022 for the regular and extra exams?
Yes. Regular and extra NBSE HSSLC admission cards are released separately.
Is it possible for students to get their NBSE 12th admit card online?
No. To obtain an admission card, students need go to their respective schools.
Will the NBSE 12th board exam be held offline in 2022?
Yes. In March/April 2022, the NBSE board exam will be held.
How to Download The NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2022
Students can follow the following steps to download NBSE 12th Admit Card 2022
- Step 1 : Go to http://www.nbsenagaland.com which is the official website of the Nagaland Board.
- Step 2 : Now Look for the link to HSSLC Admission Card 2022 for Final Exams on the homepage announcement list.
- Step 3 : To get to the main page of the admission card download, click the link.
- Step 4 : Everyone must now submit their credentials, such as their past or current college roll number.
- Step 5 : SChoose your first or second year (Class 11th or 12th), then your stream (Arts, Science, or Commerce).
- Step 6 : Then select the submit option; your hall ticket will appear on the screen with all of the necessary information.
- Step 7 :To create a duplicate of the printout, select the print option and store it for later use.