Students preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st year & 2nd-year IPE exams can check the complete AP Intermediate syllabus 2022 for the exam preparation. With the Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st & 2nd Year Syllabus 2022-2023, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download the AP Intermediate syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left for the exams as AP Intermediate Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores. As per the prescribed AP Intermediate syllabus 2022, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: mathematics, Science, and Social Science. Total marks for each language paper will be 120. For other subjects, each paper will be of 50 marks. Read this article to check the Intermediate First year & Second-year syllabus in Andhra Pradesh and marking scheme.
AP Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF for 1st & 2nd year
Directorate of Government Education, Andhra Pradesh, conducts AP Intermediate exam for Intermediate students every academic year. Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (AP Intermediate) are conducted in Telugu, English, and Urdu. Students who qualify for the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate exam are promoted to Class 11th. Approximately 12.15 lakh students are expected to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate examinations this year.
Andhra Pradesh State Intermediate examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Examination|
|Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||AP intermediate syllabus get here|
AP 1st Year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
AP 2nd year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
|English 2nd Lan||View/Download|
|Hindi 2nd Lan||View/Download|
|Telugu 2nd Lan||View/Download|
|Urdu 2nd Lan||View/Download|
AP Intermediate Exam Pattern
AP Intermediate Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of AP Intermediate 2022. Refer to the below details.
- Students have to study six subjects for the BIEAP Intermediate Exam 2022 will be conducted in a fixed pattern, so students are required to opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies and Mathematics.
- There will be eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except a second language paper.
- Each paper of AP Intermediate 2022 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, the summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks, and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks, which can be quickly done when you prepare with Andhra Pradesh Inter First-year & Second-year Syllabus Copies.
AP Intermediate Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
DGE Andhra Pradesh sets the AP Intermediate Eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of AP Intermediate 2022 are the minimum requirements that students must meet before filling the forms. Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2022 Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students must be studying Intermediate in any of the colleges affiliated with the Andhra Pradesh Board.
- Students must have cleared their class 10 from Andhra Pradesh Board or any other board recognized by Andhra Pradesh Board.
- Age is an essential factor that affects the student’s career, So the student should check with the minimum age required to get eligible for Intermediate.
Download 11th & 12th Intermediate Syllabus PDF:
Candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh 11th & 12th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for every subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the BIEAP 11th & 12th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
Importance of AP Inter Subjects
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Syllabus contains several subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the major subjects.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for an SSC student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Languages
Telugu, Hindi, and English are the languages in which one can score as much as possible. Whereas Telugu & English has two papers each (Both Theory & Vocabulary), the students have an enormous scope to achieve well.
Importance of Social Studies
Social Studies is another important subject with which the student can easily score the highest marks by working on both geography & History papers.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
AP Intermediate Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for AP Intermediate 2022 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read Andhra Pradesh Intermediate board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2022 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is important to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for AP Intermediate 2022 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for AP Intermediate 2022. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
FAQs on BIEAP Inter 1st year & 2nd Year Syllabus
What is the AP Intermediate Examination?
AP Intermediate exam refers to Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Examination, which is the 11th & 12th class Examination.
From where can I check the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can check the syllabus on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh board – bse.ap.gov.
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate exam?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this examination.
What are the passing marks for the AP Intermediate exam?
Students need to score a minimum of 35 percent in each subject to pass the exam.
How to Download AP Intermediate Syllabus 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the BIEAP Intermediate board – bse.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the “AP Intermediate Syllabus 2022” link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 AP Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF for 1st & 2nd year
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh State Intermediate examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 AP 1st Year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.3 AP 2nd year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.4 AP Intermediate Exam Pattern
- 1.5 AP Intermediate Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Download 11th & 12th Intermediate Syllabus PDF:
- 1.7 Importance of AP Inter Subjects
- 1.8 AP Intermediate Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.9 FAQs on BIEAP Inter 1st year & 2nd Year Syllabus
- 2 How to Download AP Intermediate Syllabus 2022
1 thought on “AP Intermediate Syllabus 2022 – 1st & 2nd Year Curriculum”
Is this syllabus correct to study for intermediate 1st-year students