Students preparing for the BSEAP Board Andhra Pradesh 10th Class exams can check the complete AP SSC syllabus 2022 for the exam preparation. With Andhra Pradesh 10th Syllabus 2022-2023, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download AP 10th syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Andhra Pradesh SSC syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left for the exams as AP Class 10 Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores. As per the prescribed AP SSC syllabus 2022, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: mathematics, Science, and Social Science. Total marks for each language paper will be 100. For other subjects, each paper will be of 50 marks. Read this article to check the subject-wise 10th class syllabus in Andhra Pradesh and the marking scheme.
AP SSC Syllabus 2022 – BSEAP Board 10th Exam Curriculum
Directorate of Government Education, Andhra Pradesh, conducts AP SSC exam for Class 10th students every academic year. Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (AP SSC) are conducted in Telugu, English, and Urdu. Students who qualify for the Andhra Pradesh SSC exam are promoted to Class 11th. Approximately 12.15 lakh students are expected to appear in the Andhra Pradesh SSC examinations this year.
Andhra Pradesh 10th Class syllabus 2022- Overview
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Secondary School Certificate Examination – AP 10th class Examination|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Government Examinations Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||AP SSC Syllabus 2022 get here|
AP SSC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
DGE Andhra Pradesh sets the BSEAP SSC Eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of AP Class 10 2022 are the minimum requirements that students must meet before filling the forms. Andhra Pradesh SSC 2022 Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students must be studying in class 10th of any school affiliated with the Andhra Pradesh Board.
- Students must have cleared their class 9th from Andhra Pradesh Board or any other board recognized by Andhra Pradesh Board.
- Students must have at least 14 years of age by August 31, 2022.
AP SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for Telugu Medium
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
AP SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for English Medium
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
AP SSC Exam Pattern
BSEAP 10th Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of AP SSC 2022. Refer to the below details
- Students have to study six subjects for the AP Class 10 Exam 2022 with the AP SSC Syllabus’; help will be conducted in a fixed pattern, so students must opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies and Mathematics.
- There will be eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except a second language paper.
- Each paper of AP 10th Class 2022 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, the summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks, and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks.
Download 10th SSC Syllabus PDF
Candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for each subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the AP 10th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
AP SSC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for AP SSC 2022 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read Andhra Pradesh SSC board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for BSEAP Andhra Pradesh SSC 2022 exams, be sure to gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is important to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for AP SSC 2022 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for AP SSC 2022. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
Importance of AP SSC Subjects
AP SSC Syllabus contains many subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the major subjects.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for an SSC student. It is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Social Studies
Social Studies is another important Language with which the student can easily score the highest marks by working on both geography & History papers.
Importance of the Sciences
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
FAQS about AP 10th class Syllabus 2022
What is the AP SSC Examination?
AP SSC exam refers to Andhra Pradesh State Secondary School Certificate Examination, the 10th class Examination.
From where can I check the Andhra Pradesh SSC Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can check the syllabus on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh board bse.ap.gov.
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Andhra Pradesh SSC exam?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this examination.
What are the passing marks for the AP SSC exam?
Students need to score a minimum of 35 percent in each subject to pass the exam.
How to Download AP SSC Syllabus 2022?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get your Andhra Pradesh SSC Board public exam syllabus 2022 in PDF format.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the AP SSC board – main.bseap.org.
- Step 2: Click on the “AP SSC Syllabus 2022” link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 AP SSC Syllabus 2022 – BSEAP Board 10th Exam Curriculum
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh 10th Class syllabus 2022- Overview
- 1.2 AP SSC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 AP SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for Telugu Medium
- 1.4 AP SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for English Medium
- 1.5 AP SSC Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Download 10th SSC Syllabus PDF
- 1.7 AP SSC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.8 Importance of AP SSC Subjects
- 1.9 FAQS about AP 10th class Syllabus 2022
- 2 How to Download AP SSC Syllabus 2022?