Bihar 12th syllabus 2022: As the Bihar Intermediate exams will be conducted soon, the board will release the Bihar 12th class syllabus copy on their official website. The Bihar BSEB Board has proposed a 30% reduction of the syllabus in this academic year. If the Educational department approves this, the academic syllabus of Bihar class 12 will be reduced by 30% from the annual syllabus.
BSEB Class 12 syllabus copy of this year contains all the required information about the BSEB Class 12 exams. The BSEB 12th class syllabus contents are subjects, Board details, Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, and finally, the download link of the syllabus copy. Having this knowledge will help you to make an effective study plan for yourself.
Bihar 12th syllabus 2022 – BSEB Class 12 curriculum
Our website Vidyanidhi provides you with a direct link to download the syllabus copy to your devices by the end of this article. All the Exam appearing candidates can download an offline copy of the syllabus for their future reference. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) serves both the public and private sectors of Intermediate Education. This board releases the prescribed Bihar 12th syllabus 2022 to know the important topics for the examination & it helps you to prepare accurately.
Bihar Intermediate examination 2022 – Overview
|Exam Name||Bihar Class 12 Examinations|
|Conducting Body||The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once In an Academic Year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks (Theory Marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download Link||BSEB Board – Bihar class 12 syllabus 2022|
|Subject Name||Download Link|
|Computer Science XI|
|Informatics Practices XI|
Bihar Board 12th Exam Pattern 2022
Bihar Board 12th Exam Pattern 2022- Arts Stream
Bihar Board 12th Exam Pattern 2022- Commerce Stream
Bihar Board 12th Exam Pattern 2022- Science Stream
Importance of Subjects in Bihar 12th Syllabus 2022
Importance of Languages
The language papers in examinations are the ones in which one can score as much as possible. Whereas English has two papers each (Both Theory & Vocabulary), the students have an enormous scope to achieve good communication skills.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is a vital subject, especially for an HSC Student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general. It also will be very beneficial in their higher studies.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades. It will be beneficial, If the student is thinking to enter Medicine or Science stream in future.
BSEB Board 12th Examination Preparation Tips 2022
- A positive state of mind is the key to success. Positivity helps in overcoming stress and fear. It also boosts self-confidence.
- Every student should prepare a strict time table for himself or herself. Such a time table should adhere to several hours of study, daily routine, what to study, what to revise, etc. The student should firmly stick to this time table come what may.
- The student must solve the previous year’s question papers as it helps him/her evaluate his/her performance and preparation level.
- All the important dates, formulas, notes, theories, law, equations, etc., should be at the students’ fingertips.
- Vital basic concepts are the key to perform well in the examination. To build the basic concepts, students should first refer to the NCERT books. After that, students may go to refer to other books of reference.
- It would be good if all students make a schedule for group study every week. There is a substantial chance of clearing each other’s doubts in a group study and the fastest knowledge sharing.
- Students are instructed to perform light exercises and yoga. It helps in better functioning of mind and body. Yoga helps in better concentration levels and memory power.
- Students should avoid studying any new topics just before the examination as it may cause nervousness or confusion in mind, which ultimately affects the student’s performance.
- Revision is the most crucial step during your preparation for any exams. By revising different topics regularly, you can avoid forgetting learned topics after a few weeks.
In case if you are looking for other states Intermediate Syllabus articles:
- HBSE 12th Syllabus
- Uttar Pradesh Board 12th Syllabus
- Manipur HSE Syllabus
- CBSE 12th Exam Syllabus
- Kerala Plus 2 Syllabus
- Gujarat HSC Syllabus 2022
FAQs on the Bihar – BSEB 12th Class Revised Syllabus 2022
What are the examination dates of the Bihar Class 12 public exams?
Bihar BSEB Board Class 12 exams are expected to be conducted from Feb 1st to 13th, 2022.
What are the minimum pass marks in the BSEB Board 12th exams 2022?
– Theory- 30% of the total score in each subject.
– Practical- 40% of the total score in each subject.
What are the exam timings of the Bihar Class 12 exams 2022?
The BSEB Board 12th class exams will be conducted in two shifts, from 9:30 am – 12:45 pm and from 1:45 pm – 5:00 pm.
What is the benefit of taking an additional subject?
If a scholar fails in one of the main subjects in BSEB 12th exams 2022, will consider the additional subject marks.
From where can I download the BSEB 12th Syllabus copy?
You can download the Bihar Board 12th Syllabus/curriculum from the State Board’s official website or our Educational Website Vidyanidhi.
Steps on How to Download Bihar 12th syllabus 2022
- Step 1: Visit the Bihar Board Official Site for Intermediate Exam, which is biharboard.ac.in
- Step 2: At the Bihar Board Intermediate Homepage, click on the “Bihar Board Syllabus” link.
- Step 3: Now, Click on the BSEB syllabus12th link.
- Step 4: Bihar board class 12 syllabus will be displayed.
- Step 5: Download Bihar 12th syllabus 2022-2023 and take its print out.
- 1 Bihar 12th syllabus 2022 – BSEB Class 12 curriculum
- 2 Steps on How to Download Bihar 12th syllabus 2022