Students preparing for the CBSE 10th exams can check the complete CBSE Class 10 syllabus for the exam preparation. With the help of CBSE 10th Syllabus 2021, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download the CBSE 10th Revised Curriculum in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the CBSE 10th syllabus 2021.
Students have so much time left for the exam preparation as CBSE Exams will commence in March 2021. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores. As per the prescribed CBSE syllabus 2021, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: mathematics, Science, and Social Science. Total marks for each language paper will be 100, for other subjects each paper will be of 50 marks. Read this article to check subject wise 10th class CBSE syllabus and marking scheme.
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2021 (Revised) – cbse.nic.in
CBSE Board conducts exams for Class 10th students, every academic year. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) exams were conducted in English and other mediums. Students who get qualified in the CBSE 10th exam are promoted to Class 11th. Approximately, 12.15 lakh students are expected to appear in CBSE 10th examinations this year.
CBSE Board Class 10 Examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Class 10th – CBSE|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Frequency of Conduction||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||CBSE Class 10th – Syllabus Get Here|
CBSE Class 10 Board – Eligibility Criteria
DGE Telangana sets the CBSE 10th Eligibility criteria which allow aspirants to appear to the CBSE Class 10 Examinations. The eligibility criteria of CBSE Class 10 2021 are the minimum requirements that students must meet before filling the forms. CBSE 10th 2021 Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students must be studying in class 10th of any school affiliated with the Board.
- Students must have cleared their class 9th from CBSE Board or any other board recognized by the CBSE Board.
- Students must have at least 14 years of age by August 31, 2020.
CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2021 – Pdf Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
CBSE Class 10 Exam Pattern
CBSE 10th Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of CBSE 10th 2021. Refer to the below points:
- Students have to study six subjects for the TS SSC Exam 2021 in a fixed pattern, so students are required to opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers, and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
- There will be eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except a second language paper.
- Each paper of CBSE Class 10 2021 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, the summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks. That can be easily achieved by revising and good preparation strategy with the CBSE Board 10th Class Syllabus’s help.
CBSE 10th Marking Scheme
As per the latest CBSE Class 10th Marking System, the maximum marks are 80 for each subject. Students must secure 33%, which is the passing marks in CBSE class 10th out of 80 in each subject. Individual grades and marks will be given for each subject. The total time duration of the exam is 3 Hours. One must score a minimum of 35% from both Internal Assessments & also the Board annual exam.
Importance of CBSE Class 10 Subjects
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for an SSC student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
Importance of Social Studies
Social Studies is another crucial subject in which the student can easily score the highest marks by working on both geography & History papers.
Importance of Languages
Since languages are the only medium to communicate, students will obtain good communicational skills and can score the maximum marks by the theory and grammatical parts in the Exam paper.
Importance of CBSE Class 10 Syllabus
Candidates can download the CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2021 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for each subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the CBSE SSC Syllabus 2021 PDF and start your preparation.
CBSE Board Class 10 – Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for CBSE Board Class 10 2021 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read CBSE board 10th exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for CBSE 10th 2021 exams, be sure to gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is essential to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for CBSE 10th 2021 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for CBSE Class 10 2021. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
FAQs on CBSE Board 10th Exam Syllabus 2021
Is there any change in CBSE 10th Syllabus 2020-21?
The CBSE syllabus for the 2020-2021 academic year has been reduced because it has come up with a new academic calendar this year.
From where can I download the CBSE 10th Syllabus?
You can download the CBSE revised syllabus or curriculum from the CBSE Board’s Official website or our website Vidyanidhi.
Will CBSE give grace marks in 2020?
CBSE does have a grace mark policy. For a student who is failing by 2 to 5 marks, the Board may award grace marks. There is no ‘minimum’ or ”full grace marks policy employed by the Board.
What is the minimum Pass percentage of CBSE Class 10 examinations this year?
One must score a minimum of 35% from both Internal Assessment & the Annual Board Examination to pass the CBSE Board Examination.
Steps on How to Download CBSE 10th Syllabus 2021
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download your CBSE board 10th class Public exam syllabus 2021 in PDF format from the official website.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the CBSE board – cbse.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2021” link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2021 (Revised) – cbse.nic.in
- 1.1 CBSE Board Class 10 Examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 CBSE Class 10 Board – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2021 – Pdf Download
- 1.4 CBSE Class 10 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 CBSE 10th Marking Scheme
- 1.6 Importance of CBSE Class 10 Subjects
- 1.7 Importance of CBSE Class 10 Syllabus
- 1.8 CBSE Board Class 10 – Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.9 FAQs on CBSE Board 10th Exam Syllabus 2021
- 2 Steps on How to Download CBSE 10th Syllabus 2021