Students preparing for the CBSE 12th exams can check the complete CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2022 for the exam preparation. With CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022-2023, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download CBSE 11th & 12th syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the CBSE 12th syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left for the exams as CBSE 12th Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this Examination with high scores. As per the prescribed CBSE 12th curriculum 2022, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: mathematics, science, and Social Science. Total marks for each language paper will be 120; each paper will be 50 marks for other subjects. Read this article to check the subject-wise First year & Second-year syllabus of the CBSE Board and also the marking scheme.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for CBSE Board Public Examination for all streams
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Class 11& 12 exams for Class 1st year & 2nd-year students every academic year. These CBSE Examinations are conducted in English and other mediums. Students who qualify for the CBSE Intermediate exam are promoted to 2nd year. Approximately 12.15 lakh students are expected to appear in the CBSE class 12 examinations this year.
CBSE Board Class 12 examination syllabus – Overview
|EXAM NAME||TELANGANA INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Get Here|
CBSE 12th Syllabus 2022 – PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
CBSE 12th Exam Pattern – 2022
In the new exam pattern, CBSE will introduce 25% of the marks to multiple-choice questions in all the subjects. For a paper consisting of 80 marks, the MCQ questions will be of 20 marks and subjective type questions of 60 marks. The sum of both Internal Assessments and the Final Exam marks should be 35% to pass the Examination.
- Students have to study six subjects for the CBSE Class 12 Exams 2022 will be conducted in a fixed pattern, so students are required to opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers, and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
- There will be eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except a second language paper.
- Each paper of CBSE Board 2022 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, the summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks, and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks.
CBSE Board 12th Exam Preparation tips – 2022
Students need to prepare for CBSE 2022 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read CBSE board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for CBSE 12th exams 2022, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. It will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is essential to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for CBSE Class 12 2022 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for CBSE Board Class 12th 2022. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
Importance of CBSE 12th class Subjects 2022
CBSE Board Syllabus contains some subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the major subjects.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for an Intermediate student. It is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of English
English improves the communication skills of the student, also Helps in understanding the language better. Some Good Language & Communication skills help the students with their higher studies too.
Importance of Science
Since science subject has multiple papers like Physics, Chemistry, & Biology – students can score a maximum of the score in this subject which helps them increase their grade up.
From where can I check the CBSE curriculum/Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can check the CBSE syllabus on the official website of the CBSE Board – cbse. nic. in
What is the difficulty level of CBSE 2022?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this Examination.
What are the passing marks for the CBSE 12th exam?
Students need to score a minimum of 35 percent in each subject to pass the exam.
What is the CBSE 12th syllabus known as?
CBSE Syllabus is also known as Revised CBSE Board Curriculum.
Steps to Download CBSE 12th Syllabus 2022?
Candidates can download the CBSE Class 12th Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for each subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the CBSE 12th Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the CBSE board – cbse. nic. in
- Step 2: Click on the “CBSE 12th Syllabus 2022 “link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for CBSE Board Public Examination for all streams
- 1.1 CBSE Board Class 12 examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 CBSE 12th Syllabus 2022 – PDF Download
- 1.3 CBSE 12th Exam Pattern – 2022
- 1.4 CBSE Board 12th Exam Preparation tips – 2022
- 1.5 Importance of CBSE 12th class Subjects 2022
- 1.6 FAQs on CBSE Class 12 Syllabus & Revised curriculum for Academic year 2022
- 2 Steps to Download CBSE 12th Syllabus 2022?