Students preparing for the Gujarat Class 10 Board exam can check the complete GSEB SSC syllabus 2022 for the Board annual Public exam preparation. With Gujarat SSC Syllabus 2022-2023, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also consider the time they need to prepare for each subject. Direct links to download Gujarat Class 10 syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Gujarat SSC syllabus.
Students have so much time left before the examinations as Gujarat 10th class Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores, as per the prescribed 2022 GSEB SSC syllabus. Read this article to download the subject-wise 10th class syllabus of Gujarat Board and marking scheme.
GSEB SSC Syllabus – Gujarat Class 10 Exam Curriculum
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board conduct GSEB SSC exams for Class 10 students every academic year. GSEB SSC exams are conducted in various mediums. Students who qualify in the Gujarat Class 10 exams will be promoted. Approximately 11 lakh students are expected to appear in Gujarat Class 10th examinations this year.
GSEB SSC Board Examination 2022 syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Gujarat Class 10 Exam|
|Conducting Body||The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Frequency of Conduction||Once in an Academic Year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks (Theory Marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download Link||GSEB SSC Syllabus 2022 – Get here|
Gujarat – GSEB SSC Subject-Wise Syllabus 2022
Subjects – Important Topics
Statistics and probability
SI and CI
|Science||Chemical substances- Nature and Behavior|
World of living
Effects of current
Management of natural resources
|Social Science||Cultural Heritage of India|
Forest and Wildlife
Agriculture and water resources
Human and Social development
|English First Language||Prose|
|English second language||Describing and specifying time and locations|
Describing place and person
Inquiry as nature
Talking about time
|Hindi second language||Anukramanika|
GSEB SSC – English Medium Syllabus
|English First Language||Prose|
A Short Monsson Diary
The Man who found the Titanic
You’ve got to find what you love
The dear departed
A petition of the left hand
On the rule of the road
In praise of Technology
The Gold frame
Letter to daughter
One full, One half
Pushing yourself to limits
The danger of lying in Bed
Leave this chanting
The way through the woods
The rum tum tugger
A bird came down the walk
On killing a tree
I will meet you yet again
The Parson’s pleasure
Out of Africa
My Unforgettable Guru
Health and Physical Education
|Internal Organs of Asthana Yoga|
Infection and non-infection diseases
Approved Therapeutic methods
HIV and AIDS Awareness
Running High Jump Discus Throw
GSEB SSC – Gujarati Medium Syllabus
- Gujarati First Language
- English Second Language
- Social Science
- Yoga Swasthya Shikshan
- Sangeet Kanthya Ane Swar Vadya
|Chemical Substances-Nature and Behavior||Chemical reactions, Acids, bases and salts, Metals and nonmetals, Carbon compounds, etc.|
|World of Living||Life processes, Reproduction, Heredity and Evolution, etc.|
|Natural Phenomena||Reflection of light, Refraction; Laws of refraction, etc.|
|Electric Current & Magnetic Effects||Electric current, Ohm’s law, potential difference, Advantage of AC over D, etc.|
|Natural Resources||Sources of energy, Eco-system, Coal and Petroleum conservation, etc.|
Social Studies Syllabus
Forest and wildlife resources
Lifelines of National Economy
|Economics||The Story of Development|
Money and Financial System
The Role of Service Sector in Indian Economy
|History||Nationalism in Europe|
Nationalist Movement in Indo-China
Nationalism in India: Civil Disobedience
Urbanization and Urban Lives
Trade and Globalization
Print Culture and Nationalism
History of the Novel
|Political Science||Working of democracy|
Power-sharing mechanisms in democracy
Competition and contestations in democracy
Outcomes of democracy
Challenges to democracy
|Chapter & Solutions||Topics|
|Real numbers||Euclid’s Division Lemma|
The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
Revisiting Irrational Numbers
Revisiting Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansions
|Polynomials||Zeros of a polynomial|
Relationship between zeros and coefficients of quadratic
Statement and simple problems on division algorithms for polynomials with real coefficients.
|Pair of linear equations in two variables||Pair of linear equations in two variables|
Graphical method of solution of a pair of linear equations
Algebraic methods of solving a pair of linear equations
Equations reducible to a pair of linear equations in two variables
|Quadratic equations||Quadratic equations|
A solution of a quadratic equation by factorization
A solution of a quadratic equation by completing the square
Nature of roots
|Arithmetic progressions||Arithmetic Progressions|
The nth term of an AP
Sum of first n terms of an AP
Similarity of triangles
Criteria for Similarity of Triangles
Areas of Similar triangles
|Coordinate geometry||Distance formula|
Area of a triangle
|Introduction to trigonometry||Trigonometric ratios|
Trigonometric ratios of some specific angles
Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles
|Some application of trigonometry||Heights and distances|
|Circles||Tangent to a circle|
Number of tangents from a point on a circle
|Constructions||Division of a line segment|
Construction of tangents to a circle
|Areas related to circles||Perimeter and area of a circle|
Areas of sector and segment of a circle
Areas of combinations of plane figures
|Surface areas and volumes||The surface area of a combination of solids|
The volume of a combination of solids
Conversion of solid from one shape to another
Frustum of a cone
|Statistics||Mean of grouped data|
Mode of grouped data
Median of grouped data
Graphical representation of cumulative frequency distribution
|Probability||Probability-a theoretical approach|
Gujarat – GSEB SSC Exam Pattern 2022
- The Maximum to be scored in each subject is 100.
- The Qualifying Marks for each exam to pass are 33.
- The time limit for every exam is 3 hours.
- Each question paper will be having two segments – Part A & Part B (Each providing 50% marks)
- Part A tests the theoretical ability of the candidates. Whereas Part B has Objective questions and is again redivided into four sections.
- Section A will test the understanding of the subject and carries 15 marks
- Section B will be based on the knowledge of the issue and carries ten marks
- Section C will have an application-based questionnaire and will be of score 10.
- Section D will be about skills and will hold 15.
Importance of Gujarat SSC Exam Subjects
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is a crucial subject, especially for an SSC Student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general. It also will be very beneficial in their higher studies.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades. It will be beneficial If the student is thinking to enter Medicine or Science stream in future.
Importance of Languages
The language papers in examinations are the ones in which one can score as much as possible. Whereas Gujarati & English has two papers each (Both Theory & Vocabulary), the students have an enormous scope to achieve good Communication Skills.
Importance of Other Academic Syllabus
Other subjects in the Academic syllabus helps students to improves their soft skills and also technical knowledge.
Gujarat Board – GSEB SSC 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for GSEB SSC 2022 smartly by adjusting their academic style a bit. These tiny adjustments can bring about great results. Read Gujarat Board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for Gujarat SSC 2022 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. It helps you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most scholars don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is necessary to decide which points to prioritize before any other.
- Go through the exam pattern & syllabus for Gujarat Class 10, 2022 thoughtfully, and record the mark’s allotment.
- After going through the syllabus, you should put all the knowledge in a study plan which gives you discipline. Making a plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the article quickly to have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must take breaks in between the preparation and eat healthy while preparing for GSEB SSC 2022. Only when you are fit enough, you will be able to do your best. Keep stress away by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
Incase if you’re looking for Other states Class 10 Syllabus articles:
FAQs on Gujarat GSEB Board SSC Revised Syllabus 2022
Where can I get the complete Syllabus copy for the 2022 Class 10 exams?
The complete Syllabus copy will be uploaded on the official GSEB website.
What other points does an aspirant keep in mind apart from the syllabus?
Apart from the student’s knowledge and presentation skills, spelling and handwriting also play a vital role during the assessment.
What is the time duration and total marks for Gujarat Board 10th exams?
The total marks are 100. The time duration for each exam is three hours.
How can I download the Gujarat Board Class 10 Syllabus?
The GSEB 10th class syllabus can be downloaded from GSEB official website.
What subject’s syllabus is provided in GSEB 10th syllabus article?
The syllabus is provided in Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, Mathematics, Gujarati, Yoga, Drawing, Health and Physical Education, and Music.
Steps to Download Gujarat – GSEB Board SSC Syllabus 2022
Candidates can download the Gujarat Class 10 Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For exam appearing students, the complete syllabus for each subject is provided. Candidates can either download them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the Gujarat SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
- Step 1: Visit the website of the Official GSEB SSC board – gseb.org
- Step 2: Click on the “Gujarat SSC Syllabus 2022” link under the “Notification” segment from the homepage.
- Step 3: A new block shows up with a syllabus copy PDF file.
- Step 4: Click on Download PDF, and save it for future reference.
- 1 GSEB SSC Syllabus – Gujarat Class 10 Exam Curriculum
- 1.1 GSEB SSC Board Examination 2022 syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 Gujarat – GSEB SSC Subject-Wise Syllabus 2022
- 1.3 Gujarat – GSEB SSC Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.4 Importance of Gujarat SSC Exam Subjects
- 1.5 Gujarat Board – GSEB SSC 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.6 FAQs on Gujarat GSEB Board SSC Revised Syllabus 2022
- 2 Steps to Download Gujarat – GSEB Board SSC Syllabus 2022
1 thought on “GSEB SSC Syllabus 2022 – Gujarat Board Class 10th Reduced Syllabus Pdf Download Here”
This is too good
And check out with me