Haryana Boards has decided to reduce the HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021 for the upcoming academic session due to a delay in the academic session’s commencement. The syllabus mentions all the chapters and topics that are to be covered for the examinations. Students must complete the entire Haryana HBSE Class X syllabus in time to get enough time for revision.
Students preparing for the Haryana Class 10 Board exam can check the complete syllabus for the Board annual Public examination preparation. With Haryana X Reduced Syllabus 2020-21, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download Haryana Class 10 syllabus 2020-21 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Haryana 10th Board syllabus 2021.
HBSE 10th Syllabus – Haryana Class X Revised Curriculum
The Haryana Board of School Education conducts Haryana HBSE Board exams for Class 10 students, every academic year. These exams are conducted in various mediums. Students who qualify in the Haryana Class 10 exams will be promoted to the next class. Approximately, lakhs of students are expected to appear in HBSE Board Class 10th examinations this year.
Haryana Board HBSE Class 10 Examinations – Overview
|Exam Name||Haryana Class 10 Examination|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Board of School Education|
|Frequency Of Conduction||Once in an Academic Year|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks (Theory Marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download Link||HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021 Get Here|
Haryana 10th Board Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Higher Authorities of state sets the Haryana X Eligibility criteria. The minimum requirements that need to be met by the students before filling the forms of Haryana 10th 2021 Eligibility criteria are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 10th Students
- To be eligible to appear in HBSE Class 10th board exams, candidates must be studying in Class 10 under Government Secondary/Senior Secondary Schools affiliated to the Board.
- Candidates must have passed the Class 9th exam as a regular student.
- It must have 75% of total attendance and enrollment number of Class 10th board to appear for the examination.
- For Ex-Students, who have been placed under compartment or not qualified HBSE class 10t examination. Students who have qualified/passed the exam can appear for full or partial improvement.
HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021 of all Subjects PDF Download
|Subject Name||Download Link|
|Sanskrit (Updated version will be uploaded soon)||View/Download|
Haryana 10th Board Exam pattern 2021
The information that has been tabulated below shows the exam pattern for both arts and science stream of the Haryana HBSE Board Exams.
|Subject||Total marks in practical Exams||Total marks in Theory Exams||CCE||Total Marks|
(Only for humanities group)
(English special for foreign students in lieu of Hindi core)
Sports and games
Cultural/Literacy/Scientific activities/ NCC/Scouts & guides
|General awareness & life skills (Internal assessment grading on a five-point scale)||Grades||Grades||Grades||Grades|
Science Stream (Any Four of these Subjects)
|Subject||Total marks in practical exams||Total marks in Theory Exams||CEC||Total Marks|
|Hindi (core/elective)/Sanskrit/Urdu/ Punjabi)||–||80||20||100|
|Any one of the following subjects:|
(iii) Security services
(iv) Retail industry business
(v) Beauty and wellness
(vi) Physical Education and Sports
(vii) Patient care assistance
Importance of Haryana Class 10 Subjects 2021
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for an SSC student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
Other Academic Subjects
The other subjects in the Academic Syllabus of Haryana 10th are Melodious Music, and Music vocal, Drawing, Art Education helps the students to improve their Creative and soft skills. At the same time, some of the core subjects improve their Technical Skills too.
Importance of Languages
Punjabi, Urdu, and English are the languages in which one can score as much as possible. Whereas languages have two papers each (Both Theory & Vocabulary), the students have an enormous scope to achieve good communication skills.
Haryana Board Class 10th Exam Preparation Tips 2021
Students need to prepare for Haryana Board HBSE 2021 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read HBSE board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for HBSE 2021 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is essential to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern of Haryana 10th 2021 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for HBSE Board Exams 2021. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
- One must score 35% in the examination to clear the Haryana HBSE Board 10th Examination 2021, which can be easily achieved with Syllabus Copy’s help.
FAQs on Haryana HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021
How can I download the Syllabus Copy of Haryana 10TH Board Exam?
Students can check the syllabus on the Haryana Board’s official website – bseh.org.in, or you can download the syllabus copy from the links provided above.
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Haryana 10th exam?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this examination.
What is the Haryana X examination?
Haryana X Examinations refers to the Haryana HBSE Board Class 10 Exams.
How to Download Haryana HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021
Candidates can download the HBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2021 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for each subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the Haryana 10th Class Syllabus 2021 PDF and start your preparation.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Haryana 10th board – bseh.org.in
- Step 2: Click on the “Haryana HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021 “link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 HBSE 10th Syllabus – Haryana Class X Revised Curriculum
- 1.1 Haryana Board HBSE Class 10 Examinations – Overview
- 1.2 Haryana 10th Board Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Class 10th Students
- 1.4 HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021 of all Subjects PDF Download
- 1.5 Haryana 10th Board Exam pattern 2021
- 1.6 Importance of Haryana Class 10 Subjects 2021
- 1.7 Haryana Board Class 10th Exam Preparation Tips 2021
- 1.8 FAQs on Haryana HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021
- 2 How to Download Haryana HBSE 10th Syllabus 2021