The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced all the subject-wise JAC 10th Syllabus on their official website recently. To help all the Exam appearing students, we had gathered the complete Jharkhand JAC 10th Syllabus of this academic year, referring to the official website. So, all the students can use the information provided on our page and get ready for the examination.
Since the aspirants have so much time left for the Jharkhand class 10 exams, they can plan their revision and study schedule according to the Syllabus they have to cover. There are three language papers and six non-language papers: science, mathematics, and Social Science. Each language paper’s total score will be 100; for other subjects, each question paper will be of 50 marks. Read this article thoroughly to check subject wise Jharkhand 10th class syllabus and the marking scheme.
JAC 10th Syllabus 2021 – Jharkhand 10th Reduced Curriculum
Also, aspirants can check the complete Syllabus of Jharkhand Board Class 10 from this article. And they can make use of the subject wise Syllabus and exam pattern in their revision/preparation process. They can score the highest marks possible in this exam by preparing with a Syllabus copy in a restricted time and gain complete knowledge on every academic topic. Candidates can download the JAC 10th class Syllabus from the link provided in this article.
Jharkhand JAC 10th examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Jharkhand 10th Examination|
|Conducting Body||The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Frequency of Conduction||Once in an Academic Year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks (Theory Marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download Link||Jharkhand JAC 10th Syllabus – Get here|
JAC 10th Examination Eligibility Criterion 2021
Students who are enrolling for JAC 10th public exams should meet the requirements in the eligibility criterion. Jharkhand Board – JAC will reject the applicants who are not eligible to give their examination. JAC eligibility criterion includes age limit, minimum education requirement, and more. Check out the Jharkhand JAC 10th eligibility from the list given below:
- Students should register from a school that has affiliated with the Jharkhand State Academic Council.
- The candidate should get promoted from 9th grade without any backlogs or compartment tests.
- Students should enroll through their respective schools or educational institutes by filling an application form issued by JAC Board.
Jharkhand 10th class Syllabus – 2021
|Subject Name||Download Link|
|Hindustani Music Vocal||View/Download|
|Hindustani Music – Melodic Instruments||View/Download|
|Hindustani Music Percussion Instruments||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music (only vocal)||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music – Melodic Instrument||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music Percussion||View/Download|
|Elements of Business||View/Download|
|Elements of Book keeping & Accountancy||View/Download|
|e-Publishing & e-Office||View/Download|
|English – Communicative||View/Download|
|English – Language, and Literature||View/Download|
JAC 10th class Exam Pattern – 2021
Jharkhand had given the JAC Class 10 Exam Pattern’s complete details for the academic year 2021 on their state’s official website. Here we have provided enough information about the exam pattern in the table below.
|Subject||Number of questions||Full marks and marks distribution||Time duration|
|English||20 questions||100 marks|
Section -A (reading): 20
Section -B (writing): 20
Section -C (grammar): 15
Section -D (textbooks): 45
|Mathematics||30 questions||80 marks|
Section -A: 10
Section -B: 10
Section -C: 30
Section -D: 40
|Science||39 questions||80 marks|
Group A: 54 marks
Q1 – Q10: 1 mark each
Q11 – Q18: 2 marks each
Q19 – Q24: 3 marks each
Q25 & Q26: 5 marks each
Group B: 26 marks
Q27 – Q31: 1 mark each
Q32 – Q36: 2 marks each
Q37 & Q38: 3 marks each
Q39: 5 marks
Marking Scheme of Jharkhand class 10 Examinations 2021
Importance of Subjects in JAC 10th Class
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an important subject, especially for an 10th student it is crucial in scoring full marks or the highest score for a better grade in general. Basic Math is also very much helpful as they get to study complicated mathematics in their future higher studies.
Importance of Music
Music (either Vocals or Instruments) is very helpful in preserving the art forms like Carnatic and Hindustani Music. Having music in the academics will be creative and unique from studying all the other theory subjects.
Importance of English
Having English as an academic subject helps the students in improving their Communication skills and writing skills.
Jharkhand JAC 10th 2021 Exam Preparation tips
Students need to prepare for the JAC 10th Examinations by adjusting their lifestyle a little. Some minor changes while preparing could bring out some great results in the end. Read JAC board 10th exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to make your strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for Jharkhand 10th class exams, gather all the information like exam pattern, admit card, exam syllabus, etc. That will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Go through the exam pattern & Syllabus before preparing and list essential topics or chapters that you have to cover while preparing.
- Make a note of the marking system or weightage of marks for each topic to achieve the highest score.
- Try to solve some model papers or practice some previous years’ question papers to avoid the last-minute pressure.
- Eat healthily and exercise while preparing. Meditation will be the best option to keep your mind relaxed and stress-free.
- Spend some time on your hobbies like music, art, or dance to relax your brain from constant learning and thinking.
Incase if you’re looking for Other states 10th Syllabus articles:
FAQs on Jharkhand 10th Class – Revised syllabus 2021
What are the JAC Class 10 Subjects?
Some of the JAC 10th Syllabus subjects are Mathematics, NCC, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, Art Education, Music (Carnatic & Hindustani), & Computer applications.
What is the time duration of the JAC 10th class exam?
The time duration of the Jharkhand JAC 10th class examination is 3 hours. The total score for each of the subjects is 100.
Who conducts the Jharkhand 10th Class Exam?
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) conducts the Jharkhand JAC 10th/ SSC exam.
Can we get a Syllabus copy in Pdf format?
Yes. You can download a Pdf file from the JAC board’s official website containing all the syllabus contents of each subject.
When will the JAC 10th Exams will commence from?
The exams will commence from the month of February 2021. Refer to www.vidyanidhi.org.in in order to get all the notifications of the latest updates of any Time Tables.
Steps to download the JAC 10th Syllabus Pdf 2021
Candidates can download the Jharkhand JAC 10th Class Syllabus 2021 PDF from the direct link attached. Aspirants can either download here or else by clicking on the link. Hence, make use of the JAC 10th Syllabus 2021 PDF and start your preparation.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Jharkhand JAC Board – jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/
- Step 2: Click on the JAC 10th Syllabus 2021 link under the “Notification” section on their home page.
- Step 3: A new window shows up with a syllabus PDF file.
- Step 4: Download and save this PDF for reference during the time of Examinations.
- 1 JAC 10th Syllabus 2021 – Jharkhand 10th Reduced Curriculum
- 1.1 Jharkhand JAC 10th examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 JAC 10th Examination Eligibility Criterion 2021
- 1.3 Jharkhand 10th class Syllabus – 2021
- 1.4 JAC 10th class Exam Pattern – 2021
- 1.5 Marking Scheme of Jharkhand class 10 Examinations 2021
- 1.6 Importance of Subjects in JAC 10th Class
- 1.7 Jharkhand JAC 10th 2021 Exam Preparation tips
- 1.8 FAQs on Jharkhand 10th Class – Revised syllabus 2021
- 2 Steps to download the JAC 10th Syllabus Pdf 2021