Students preparing for the Karnataka Class 10 exams can check the complete Karnataka SSLC syllabus 2022 for the exam preparation. With Karnataka 10th Syllabus 2022-2023, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required to prepare each subject. Direct links to download the Karnataka SSLC syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Karnataka SSLC syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left for the exams as Karnataka SSLC Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores. As per the prescribed KSEEB SSLC syllabus 2022, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: mathematics, Science, and Social Science. Total marks for each language paper will be 100; for other subjects, each paper will be 50 marks. Read this article to check subject wise 10th class syllabus in Karnataka and marking scheme.
Karnataka SSLC Syllabus
Karnataka secondary education examination board (KSEEB) conducts the SSLC exam for Class 10th students every academic year. Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (SSLC) are conducted in various mediums. Students who qualify for the Karnataka SSLC exam are promoted to Class 11th. Approximately 12 lakh students are expected to appear in the Karnataka SSLC examinations this year.
Karnataka State SSLC examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Standard||Secondary School Leaving Certificate (commonly referred to as SSLC)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2022 get here|
Karnataka SSLC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Higher Authorities of state sets the Karnataka SSLC Eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of Karnataka SSLC 2022 are the minimum requirements that need to be met by the students before filling the forms. Karnataka SSLC 2022 Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students must be studying in class 10th of any school affiliated with the Karnataka Board.
- Students must have cleared their class 9th from Karnataka Board or any other board recognized by Karnataka Board.
- Students must have at least 14 years of age till August 31, 2022.
Karnataka SSLC Syllabus of all Subjects 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
|English Language & Literature||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music (Only Vocal)||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music Melodic Instrument||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music Percussion||View/Download|
|Hindustani Music Melodic Instruments||View/Download|
|Hindustani Music Percussion Instruments||View/Download|
|Elements of business||View/Download|
|Elements of Book keeping & Accountancy||View/Download|
|e-Publishing & e-Office||View/Download|
Karnataka SSLC Exam Pattern
KSEEB Board SSLC Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of SSLC 2022 Karnataka. Refer to the below details
- Students have to study six subjects for the Karnataka SSLC Exam 2022 will be conducted in a fixed pattern, so students are required to opt for six subjects.
- There will be a total of eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except a second language paper.
- Each paper of Karnataka SSLC 2022 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, the summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks, and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper is 35 marks.
Importance of Karnataka SSLC Subjects
Karnataka class 10 Syllabus contains several subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the major subjects.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is a significant subject, especially for an SSC student. It is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Social Studies
Social Studies is another vital subject with which the student can easily score the highest marks by working on geography & History papers.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
Other Academic Subjects
The other subjects in the Academic syllabus of Karnataka SSLC are Carnatic Music, Hindustani Music, Painting, and Art Education helps the students to improve their Creative and soft skills. In contrast, some of the core subjects improve their Technical Skills too.
Importance of Languages
Telugu, Hindi, and English are the languages in which one can score as much as possible. Whereas Telugu & English has two papers each (Both Theory & Vocabulary), the students have an enormous scope to achieve good communication skills.
Karnataka SSLC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for KSEEB Board SSLC 2022 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read Karnataka SSLC board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for Karnataka SSLC 2022 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is essential to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for Karnataka SSLC 2022 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for Karnataka SSLC 2022. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
- One must score 35% in the examination to clear the Karnataka SSLC Examination 2022, which can be easily achieved with Karnataka SSLC Syllabus Copy.
FAQS about Karnataka 10th class Syllabus 2022
What is the Karnataka SSLC Examination?
Karnataka SSLC exam refers to Karnataka State Secondary School Certificate Examination, which is the 10th class Examination.
From where can I check the Karnataka SSLC Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can check the syllabus on the Karnataka board’s official website – www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Karnataka SSLC exam?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this examination.
What are the passing marks for the Karnataka SSLC exam?
Students need to score a minimum of 35 percent in each subject to pass the exam.
How to Download Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2022
Candidates can download the Karnataka 10th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for every subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the Karnataka 10th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Karnataka SSLC board – www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the “Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2022 “ link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 Karnataka SSLC Syllabus
- 1.1 Karnataka State SSLC examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 Karnataka SSLC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Karnataka SSLC Syllabus of all Subjects 2022 PDF Download
- 1.4 Karnataka SSLC Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Importance of Karnataka SSLC Subjects
- 1.6 Karnataka SSLC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.7 FAQS about Karnataka 10th class Syllabus 2022
- 2 How to Download Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2022