Students preparing for the Karnataka 1st & 2nd PUC Board exam can check the complete Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022 for the Board annual Public exam preparation. With Karnataka PUC Syllabus 2022-2023, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download the Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Karnataka 1st PUC & 2nd PUC syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left for the exams as Karnataka PUC Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores, as per the prescribed Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022. Read this article to check the subject-wise 11th & 12th class syllabus in Karnataka and marking scheme.
Karnataka PUC Syllabus 2022 – PUC Board 1st & 2nd Curriculum
Directorate of Government Education, KSEEB conducts the Karnataka PUC exam for 1st PUC & 2nd PUC students every academic year. Karnataka PUC exams are conducted in various mediums. Students who qualify in the Karnataka PUC exam are promoted. Approximately 11 lakh students are expected to appear in the Karnataka PUC examinations this year.
Karnataka PUC Board Examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka PUC Examination|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka State Board of PUC Education|
|Frequency of Conduction||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||Karnataka PUC Syllabus 2022|
Karnataka 1st Year PUC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
|opt – Kannada||View/Download|
Karnataka 2nd PUC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
|opt – Kannada||View/Download|
Karnataka PUC Board Exam Pattern
KSEEB PUC Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of Karnataka PUC 2022. Refer to the below details.
- Students have to study six subjects for the Karnataka PUC Exam 2022 will be conducted in a fixed pattern, so students are required to opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers, and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics or other core subjects.
- There will be eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except a second language paper.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks.
Importance of Karnataka PUC Subjects
Karnataka PUC Curriculum contains some subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the major subjects.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for a PUC student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Social Studies
Social Studies is another crucial subject with which the student can easily score the highest marks by working on geography & History papers.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
Importance of Languages
Telugu, Hindi, and English are the languages in which one can score as much as possible. Whereas Telugu & English has two papers each (Both Theory & Vocabulary), the students have an enormous scope to achieve good communication skills.
Other Academic Subjects
The other subjects in the Academic Syllabus of Karnataka SSLC are Carnatic Music, Hindustani Music, painting, and Art Education to improve their Creative & Soft Skills. In comparison, some of the core subjects improve the Technical skills of the students too.
Karnataka PUC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for Karnataka PUC 2022 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read Karnataka PUC board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for KSEEB PUC 2022 exams, be sure to gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is important to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for Karnataka PUC 2022 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is important to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that in the exam you have time for revision too.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for Karnataka PUC 2022. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
FAQS about Karnataka (12th) PUC Syllabus 2022
What is the Karnataka PUC Examination?
Karnataka PUC exam refers to the 1st PUC & 2nd PUC Examination which is the 11th & 12th class Examination of Karnataka State Board.
From where can I check the Karnataka PUC Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can check the syllabus on the official website of the Karnataka board www.bie.Karnataka.gov.in.
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Karnataka PUC exam?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this examination.
What are the passing marks for the Karnataka PUC exam?
Students need to score a minimum of 35 percent in each subject to pass the exam.
How to Download Karnataka PUC Syllabus 2022
Candidates can download the Karnataka 11th & 12th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for each subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the Karnataka 11th & 12th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the KSEEB PUC board – pue.kar.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the “Karnataka PUC Syllabus 2022” link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 Karnataka PUC Syllabus 2022 – PUC Board 1st & 2nd Curriculum
- 1.1 Karnataka PUC Board Examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 Karnataka 1st Year PUC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.3 Karnataka 2nd PUC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.4 Karnataka PUC Board Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Importance of Karnataka PUC Subjects
- 1.6 Karnataka PUC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.7 FAQS about Karnataka (12th) PUC Syllabus 2022
- 2 How to Download Karnataka PUC Syllabus 2022