Students preparing for the Kerala SSLC exams can check the complete Kerala SSLC syllabus for the exam preparation. With the help of Kerala 10th Syllabus 2022, scholars can easily make a study plan for them. They can also figure out the practice time required for each subject. Direct links to download the KPBE SSLC syllabus in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Kerala SSLC syllabus.
Pupils have so much time left for the exams as Kerala SSLC Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores. As per the prescribed Kerala SSLC syllabus 2022, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: Science, Mathematics, and Social Science. Each language paper’s total score will be 100; for other subjects, each question paper will be 50 characters. Read this article thoroughly to check subject wise 10th class Kerala SSLC syllabus and the marking scheme.
Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 – KBPE class 10 Curriculum
Kerala SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) Board conducts exams for Class 10th students every academic year. Kerala Board of Public Examinations (KBPE) exams are conducted in Telugu, English, and Urdu. Students who qualify for the Kerala SSLC exam are promoted to Class 11th. Approximately lakhs of students are expected to appear in the Kerala SSLC examinations this year.
Kerala SSLC examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Kerala SSLC Examination 2022|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Board of Public Examinations (KBPE)|
|Frequency of Conduction||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022|
Kerala SSLC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Kerala Board sets the Kerala SSLC Eligibility criteria, which allow aspirants to appear to the Kerala SSLC Examinations. The eligibility criteria of KBPE SSLC 2022 are the minimum requirements that students must meet before filling the forms. KBPE SSLC 2022 Eligibility criteria are given here:
- Students must be pursuing 10th class in any of the schools affiliated with the Kerala education boards.
- Scholars must have cleared their class 9th from the Kerala Board or any other board recognized by the KBPE.
- Pupils must have at least 14 years of age by August 31, 2022.
Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022
Students get the Subject Wise topics for the Kerala SSLC Exam 2022 list out below.
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Mathematics of Chance
- Geometry and Algebra
- Second Degree Equations
- Reading Comprehension
- Transformation of Sentences
- India: The Land of Diversities
- Seasons and Time
- Human Resources Development in India
- Eyes in the Sky and Data Analysis
- Terrain Analysis through Maps
- In Search of the Source of Wind
- Resources Wealth of India
- Public Administration
- Civic Consciousness
- The State and Political Science
- Revolutions that Influenced the World
- India After Independence
- The world in the Twentieth Century
- British Exploitation and Resistance
- Struggle and Freedom
- Culture and Nationalism
- Kerala Towards Modernity
- Public Expenditure and Public Revenue
- Consumer: Satisfaction and Protection
- Financial Institutions and Services
- Wave Motion Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction Power
- Transmission and Distribution of Heat
- Light Electronics and Modern Technology
- Energy Management
- Periodic Table and Electronic Configuration
- Mole Concept Rate of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Equilibrium Reactivity Series and Electrochemistry
- Production of Metals
- Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
- Chemical Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Chemistry for Human Progress
- Window of knowledge
- Sensations and Responses
- Knowledge Chemical Messages for Homeostasis
- Unravelling Genetic Mysteries Genetics for Future
- The Paths Traversed by Soldiers of Defense
- Keeping disease away
- Chemical changes and homeostasis.
Kerala KBPE SSLC Exam Pattern – 2022
KBPE Board: Kerala had given the Kerala Class 10 Exam Pattern’s complete details for 2022 on their official website. We have provided information about the exam pattern in this section mentioned in the table below.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
Sanskrit Oriental (For Sanskrit Schools)
Arabic Oriental (For Arabic Schools)
|80||2 ½ Hours|
Fisheries Science (Fisheries Technical School)
Sanskrit Oriental Paper-II (For Sanskrit Schools)
Arabic Oriental Paper-II (For Arabic Schools)
|80||2 ½ Hours|
|English||80||2 ½ Hours|
|Hindi||40||1 ½ Hours|
|Mathematics||80||2 ½ Hours|
|Social Science||80||2 ½ Hours|
|Physics||40||1 ½ Hours|
|Chemistry||40||1 ½ Hours|
|Biology||40||1 ½ Hours|
Marking Scheme of Kerala SSLC 2022
The Kerala SSLC exam’s total marks are 640, including the marks allotted for the written exam, which is 490, internal assessment of score 130, and IT Practical for 20 marks.
Importance of KBPE Class 10 Subjects – 2022
Kerala SSLC Syllabus contains several subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the significant issues.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is a crucial subject, especially for an SSLC student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
Importance of Social Studies
Social Studies is another critical subject in which the student can easily score the highest marks by working on geography & History papers.
Importance of English
Since English is the Universal Language, learning English can help the student improve good Communicational Skills. This exam also has two papers consisting of Theory & Vocabulary (grammar) that help gain the maximum percentage of a score in the end examination.
SSLC Board Class 10 – Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for KBPE Class 10 Exams for 2022 smartly by adjusting their academic lifestyle a little. These tiny changes can bring about great results. Read KBPE SSLC board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for Kerala SSLC 2022 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. That will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- More number of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is essential to do so to be able to know which topics to prioritize before any of the others. Go through the curriculum and exam pattern for KBPE SSLC 2022 carefully and record the marking system and the allotment.
- It’s essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the model papers in the shortest time possible to have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must take breaks in between the revision to relax their brains. They should spend some time on their favourite hobbies like Music, Art & Meditation, which increases their brain activity.
Incase if you’re searching for the other states Class 10 syllabus articles:
FAQs on Kerala KBPE – SSLC Revised Syllabus 2022
Are there any changes in the Kerala SSLC Syllabus this academic year?
No changes have been notified by the Board yet.
How can I check the Kerala 10th class Time Table?
Students can check the official website of the Kerala Board to download the syllabus. However, to get the precise and correct important topics to refer our website to check all subjects’ syllabus.
What are the passing marks for Kerala SSLC 2022?
Students should obtain an aggregate of 35% marks in each subject to get promoted to the next level.
When will the KBPE SSLC Exams start?
The exams will commence from March 2022 (As Expected). Refer to www.vidyanidhi.org.in to get notified of the latest updates of Time Tables.
Steps on How to Download Kerala KBPE SSLC Syllabus 2022
Candidates can download the KBPE Kerala 10th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing students, the complete curriculum for every subject is provided in the above table. Aspirants can either download here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
- Step 1: Visit the of the Kerala Board SSLC board – kbpe.org. Official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 link under the “Notification” section on their home page.
- Step 3: A new window shows up with a syllabus PDF file.
- Step 4: Download and save this PDF for reference during the time of Examinations.
- 1 Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 – KBPE class 10 Curriculum
- 1.1 Kerala SSLC examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 Kerala SSLC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022
- 1.4 Mathematics
- 1.5 English
- 1.6 Social Science
- 1.7 Science
- 1.8 Kerala KBPE SSLC Exam Pattern – 2022
- 1.9 Marking Scheme of Kerala SSLC 2022
- 1.10 Importance of KBPE Class 10 Subjects – 2022
- 1.11 SSLC Board Class 10 – Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.12 FAQs on Kerala KBPE – SSLC Revised Syllabus 2022
- 2 Steps on How to Download Kerala KBPE SSLC Syllabus 2022