Odisha 10th Syllabus 2022 – Board of Secondary Education – BSE of Odisha has reduced the HSC syllabus/Odish 10th syllabus for the academic year 2022 by 30%. The revised BSE Odisha 10th syllabus 2022 pdf is already available online. Students appearing for 10th class public exams should look at the latest BSE Odisha syllabus before starting their preparations for the Odisha class 10 examinations.
This academic year, some of the old syllabus topics have been deleted from the Odisha 10th syllabus 2022. Students preparing for Odisha HSC 2022 exams must go through the BSE Odisha 10th class syllabus 2022 given in this article. Odisha 10th question papers to know the essential topics of BSE Odisha syllabus 2022 Class 10th. This year, students will have the option to answer 80 marks only (out of 100). The percentage will be calculated from 80 marks paper.
Odisha 10th Syllabus 2022 – Subject wise BSE 10th Class Syllabus
Knowing the Odisha 10th syllabus will help the students learn about the topics and units they need to study. Thus, they can study hard for their board exam. BSE Odisha 10th syllabus for 2022 pdf has the topics and chapters of different subjects including Social, Mathematics, English, Science, First languages like Odia, English, Hindi, Urdu, etc. Read this entire article to know the BSE Odisha 10th class new syllabus 2022 and the exam pattern.
Odisha Board Class 10 Examination 2022 syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Odisha 10th Class Examination|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Frequency of Conduction||Once in an Academic Year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks (Theory Marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download Link||Odisha 10th Syllabus – Get Here|
Odisha 10th class Subject-Wise Syllabus 2022
|Subject Name||Download Links|
|English – Communicative||View/Download|
|English – Language & Literature||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music (Vocal)||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music (Melodic Instrument)||View/Download|
|Carnatic Music (Percussion)||View/Download|
|Hindustani Music (Vocal)||View/Download|
|Hindustani Music (Melodic Instrument)||View/Download|
|Hindustani Music (Percussion Instrument)||View/Download|
|Elements of Business||View/Download|
|Elements of Book Keeping & Accountancy||View/Download|
|e-Publishing & e-office||View/Download|
Odisha BSE Exam Pattern 2022
The Exam pattern is applicable for the papers/exams that students going to appear:
- Mother Language (Odia, Urdu, Bengali)
- Second Indian Language
- Social Studies
Odisha 10th class – Marking Scheme 2022
- The students will be allotted the below-mentioned marks for a correct answer, and there will be no negative marking for the incorrect answers.
- 80% of marks will be allotted for the theory part of the exam and 20% of the practical examination marks.
- In the case of the subject examinations, which did not have any practical examinations, the rest of the 20 marks is covered by the internal assessment tests.
|Section A||Reading Comprehension||10 marks|
|Section B||Writing||15 Marks|
|Section C||Grammer||20 Marks|
|Section D||Literature||35 Marks|
Importance of Odisha 10th Syllabus – Subjects 2022
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is a crucial subject, especially for a 10th class Student; it is a compulsory subject to score a better grade or highest total score in general. It also will be very beneficial in their higher studies.
Importance of Languages
The language papers in examinations are the ones in which one can score as much as possible. Whereas Hindi & English has two papers each, the students have an enormous scope to achieve good Communication Skills. Both Theory & Vocabulary helps them to better themselves.
Importance of Science
Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades. It will be beneficial If the student is thinking to enter Science stream or Medicine in future.
Importance of other Academic Subjects
Other subjects in the Academic syllabus helps students to improves their soft skills and also technical knowledge.
Odisha 10th Class Examinations – Preparation Tips 2022
- The right place & The right time while studying will impact your learning process 100%. Everybody has their comfort zone; studying peacefully and in a clear space helps you grasp the knowledge quicker.
- Go through the Odisha 10th Syllabus copy and prepare a strategy for yourself to complete the Odisha syllabus within the time left before your examinations.
- Instead of cramming, ask your teacher’s help to understand each & every topic from the syllabus.
- Choosing the right books covering the whole Odisha 10th syllabus will help you have complete knowledge and score your best in the Board exams.
- Clear every doubt you have before the exam regarding the topics and subjects.
- Solve the model papers, sample papers, or even the previous year’s question papers once completing the preparation. This will help you like a mock test, and you’ll be aware & Judge your preparation.
- Study each & Every day, but don’t stress yourself too much. Take small breaks for exercise or meditate to keep your mind active.
- Stay away from all the distractions like social media and television. Instead, revise the topics that you have already/previously studied.
Incase if you’re looking for Other states Class 10 Syllabus articles:
- Haryana Class 10 syllabus
- CBSE 10th class syllabus
- Maharashtra SSC Syllabus
- Manipur 10th syllabus
- Gujarat SSC Syllabus
- Bihar 10th Syllabus
FAQs on Odisha 10th syllabus – Subject wise BSE 10th Class Reduced Syllabus 2022
What are the changes that were made in Odisha 10th syllabus this year?
The Odisha 10th syllabus has been reduced up to 30%.
Some of the previously existing topics are deleted.
What is the point that student needs to know before appearing for the Odisha Class 10 exam this academic year?
This year, students will have the option to answer the questions for 80 marks only (out of 100).
The percentage will be calculated from 80 marks paper.
How many marks does an objective type question carries?
Each objective type question carries 1 mark.
What are minimum passing marks to clear Odisha 10th Exams?
A student should secure a minimum of 30% or a total 0f 33% in aggregate in each subject to clear the Odisha HSC examinations.
How can I download the Odisha 10th Syllabus/ Reduced Odisha 10th syllabus into my PC?
The detailed process to download the Odisha 10th Syllabus is given in the block below. Or you can click on the links provided on our website, ‘Vidyanidhi,’ to download the Odisha 10th syllabus copy.
Are there any changes made in the marking scheme?
No, there are no changes in the Odisha 10th class examination marking scheme. Each & Every exam will be conducted for 100 marks. These 100 marks were divided among both theory & practical papers.
Steps on how to download the Reduced Odisha 10th Syllabus 2022
Students should follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Odisha class 10 syllabus 2022:
- Log in to the official website of Odisha class 10 Board – bseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the “BSE Odisha Syllabus of 2022” link under – “Notification” section.
- A new page will pop up showing the Odisha 10th syllabus Pdf for the academic year 2022.
- Download that BSE Odisha 10th class syllabus copy PDF.
- Save it for reference during exams or get a hard copy printed.
- 1 Odisha 10th Syllabus 2022 – Subject wise BSE 10th Class Syllabus
- 1.1 Odisha Board Class 10 Examination 2022 syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 Odisha 10th class Subject-Wise Syllabus 2022
- 1.3 Odisha BSE Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.4 Odisha 10th class – Marking Scheme 2022
- 1.5 Importance of Odisha 10th Syllabus – Subjects 2022
- 1.6 Odisha 10th Class Examinations – Preparation Tips 2022
- 1.7 FAQs on Odisha 10th syllabus – Subject wise BSE 10th Class Reduced Syllabus 2022
- 2 Steps on how to download the Reduced Odisha 10th Syllabus 2022