Students preparing for the Tamil Nadu 11th and 12th exams can check the complete Tamil Nadu HSC syllabus 2022 for the exam preparation. With Tamil Nadu Intermediate Syllabus 2022-2023, scholars can easily prepare a study plan for them. They can also organize the time required for each subject. Direct links to download Tamil Nadu Inter syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form is given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Tamil Nadu 11th & 12th syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left before the exams as Tamil Nadu HSC Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores, as per the prescribed Tamil Nadu HSC syllabus 2022. Read this article to check the subject wise 11th & 12th class syllabus in Tamil Nadu and marking scheme.
Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus 2022
Directorate of Government Education, Tamil Nadu conducts the Tamil Nadu HSC exam for 1st HSC & 2nd HSC students every academic year. Tamil Nadu HSC exams are conducted in various mediums. Students who qualify for the Tamil Nadu HSC exam are promoted. Approximately 09 lakh students are expected to appear in the Tamil Nadu HSC examinations this year.
Tamil Nadu HSC examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu HSC Examination|
|Conducting Body||The Directorate of Government Exams, Tamil Nadu (TNDGE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in a Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download Link||Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus 2022|
Tamil Nadu Class 12 Syllabus Tamil Medium PDF
|Biology – Zoology||Download Here|
Tamil Nadu Class 12 English Medium Syllabus 2022
|Biology Botany||Download Here|
|Biology Zoology||Download Here|
Tamil Nadu HSC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
DGE Tamil Nadu sets the Tamil Nadu HSC Eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of Tamil Nadu HSC 2022 are the minimum requirements that students must meet before filling the forms. Tamil Nadu HSC 2022 Eligibility criteria is given below:
- Students must be studying in class 11th & 12th of any college affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Board.
- Students must have cleared their class 10 (SSLC) from Tamil Nadu SSLC Board or any other board recognized by Tamil Nadu State Board.
- Age is an essential factor that affects the student’s career, So the student should check with the minimum age required to get eligible for HSC.
Importance of Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus subjects
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is a significant subject, especially for an Intermediate student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Tamil
Since most of the students don’t know much about the language, having Tamil in their college academics helps restore their cultural heritage. Many people get to know about it further.
Importance of English
English improves the communication skills of the student, also Helps in understanding the language better.
Tamil Nadu HSC 2022 Exam Pattern
Tamil Nadu HSC Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of Tamil Nadu 11th & 12th, 2022. Refer to the below details.
- Students have to study six subjects for the Tamil Nadu HSC Exam 2022 will be conducted in a fixed pattern, So students are required to opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers, and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies and Mathematics or other core subjects.
- There will be eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except second language paper.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks.
Tamil Nadu HSC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for Tamil Nadu HSC 2022 smartly by changing their academic lifestyle a little bit. These small changes can get you some great results. Read these tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for Tamil Nadu HSC 2022 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. That helps you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most aspirants don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is essential to judge which chapters to prioritize. Go through the exam pattern and the syllabus copy for Tamil Nadu HSC 2022 carefully and record the mark’s distribution process.
- After reading the syllabus and the exam pattern, you need to put all the knowledge you gained into a study plan that gives you discipline. Creating a study plan will avoid losing valuable time by allotting time for your regular activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the model papers in the shortest time possible to have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for Tamil Nadu HSC 2022. Only if you are healthy, you will be able to deliver your best. Keep stress at bay by involving in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
In case if you are searching for other state’s Intermediate Syllabus:
FAQS about Tamil Nadu 11th & 12th class Reduced Syllabus 2022
What is the Tamil Nadu HSC Examination?
Tamil Nadu HSC exam refers to the 1st HSC & 2nd HSC Examination, the 11th & 12th Class Examination of Tamil Nadu State Board.
From where can I check the Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can download the syllabus on the official website of the Tamil Nadu state board.
WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF QUESTION PAPER OF THE TAMIL NADU HSC EXAMINATION?
Easy to moderate level question papers will be given to you in this examination.
What are the passing marks for the Tamil Nadu HSC examination?
Students need to achieve a minimum of 35 per cent score in each subject to pass the exam.
Steps to Download Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus 2022
Candidates can download the 11th & 12th Class Syllabus PDF of Tamil Nadu state from the direct link attached. For the exam’s comfort appearing candidates, the complete subject-wise syllabus is given in the above tabular column. Candidates can either get those from here or else provide a click on the link. Hence, use the Tamil Nadu 11th & 12th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF and start preparing for the exam.
- Step 1: Visit the Tamil Nadu HSC board – www.dge.tn.gov.in official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus – 2022 “link under the “Notification” sector on their home page.
- Step 3: A new window shows up with the Tamil Nadu HSC syllabus – 2022 PDF file.
- Step 4: Click on the Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus 2022
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu HSC examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Class 12 Syllabus Tamil Medium PDF
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu Class 12 English Medium Syllabus 2022
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu HSC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Importance of Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus subjects
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu HSC 2022 Exam Pattern
- 1.7 Tamil Nadu HSC Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.8 FAQS about Tamil Nadu 11th & 12th class Reduced Syllabus 2022
- 2 Steps to Download Tamil Nadu HSC Syllabus 2022