Students preparing for the Telangana 1st year & 2nd year exams can check the complete TS Intermediate syllabus 2022 for the exam preparation. With Telangana 1st & 2nd year’s Syllabus 2022-2023, students can easily make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download TS Intermediate syllabus 2022-2023 in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Telangana Intermediate syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left for the exams as TS Intermediate Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores. As per the prescribed TS Intermediate syllabus 2022, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: mathematics, science, and Social Science.
TS Intermediate Syllabus 2022
Directorate of Government Education, Telangana conducts TS Intermediate exam for Class 1st year & 2nd year students, every academic year. Telangana Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (TS Intermediate) are conducted in Telugu, English, and Urdu. Students who qualify for the Telangana Intermediate exam are promoted to Inter First year. Approximately 12.15 lakh students are expected to appear in the Telangana Intermediate examinations this year, both in 1st & 2nd Years.
Telangana State Intermediate examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Telangana Intermediate Examination|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||TS inter syllabus|
TS 1st Year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
|Principles of Public Administration (Old)||View/Download|
|Principles of Public Administration (New)||View/Download|
TS 2nd year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
TS Intermediate Exam Pattern
TS Intermediate Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of TS Intermediate 2022. Refer to the below details.
- Students have to study six subjects for the TS Intermediate Exam 2022 will be conducted in a fixed pattern, so students are required to opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers, and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies and Mathematics.
- There will be a total of eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except second language paper.
- Each paper of TSBIE 2022 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks.
Download TS Intermediate Syllabus PDF
Candidates can download the TSBIE 1st & 2nd-year Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for every subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the TS First & Second-year Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
TS Intermediate Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for TS Intermediate 2022 smartly by tweaking their academic lifestyle a bit. These small changes can bring about great results. Read Telangana Intermediate board exam toppers’ own tried and tested methods to prepare a strategy for yourself.
- Before preparing for Telangana Intermediate 2022 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is essential to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for TS Intermediate 2022 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for TS Intermediate 2022. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
Importance of TSBIE Intermediate Subjects
Telangana Intermediate Syllabus contains many subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the major subjects.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for an Intermediate student; it is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of English
English improves the communication skills of the student, also Helps in understanding the language better.
Importance of Urdu
Since most students don’t know much about the language, having Urdu in the college helps restore the cultural language, and many people know about it.
FAQS about TS 1st & 2nd Year Syllabus 2022
What is the TS Intermediate Examination?
The TS Intermediate exam refers to Telangana Intermediate Examination, the 11th & 12th class Examination (First & Second year).
From where can I check the Telangana Intermediate Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can check the Telangana First- & Second-Year syllabus on the official website of Telangana board bse.telangana.gov.
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Telangana Intermediate exam?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this examination.
What are the passing marks for the TS Intermediate exam?
Students need to score a minimum of 35 per cent in each subject to pass the exam.
How to Download TS Intermediate Syllabus 2022?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the TSBIE board – bse.telangana.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the “TS Intermediate Syllabus 2022” link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 TS Intermediate Syllabus 2022
- 1.1 Telangana State Intermediate examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 TS 1st Year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.3 TS 2nd year Intermediate Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.4 TS Intermediate Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Download TS Intermediate Syllabus PDF
- 1.6 TS Intermediate Board 2022 Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.7 Importance of TSBIE Intermediate Subjects
- 1.8 FAQS about TS 1st & 2nd Year Syllabus 2022
- 2 How to Download TS Intermediate Syllabus 2022?