Students preparing for the Telangana Class 10 exams can check the complete Telangana SSC syllabus for the exam preparation. With the Telangana 10th Syllabus 2022, pupils can make a study plan for themselves. They can also figure out the time required for each subject. Direct links to download the TS SSC syllabus in PDF form are given in this article. Students can have a basic idea of each subject’s contents by going through the Telangana SSC syllabus 2022.
Students have so much time left for the exams as TS SSC Exams will commence in March 2022. Students must plan their studies accordingly in due time to pass this examination with high scores. As per the prescribed Telangana SSC syllabus 2022, there are three language papers and six non-language papers: mathematics, Science, and Social Science. Total marks for each language paper will be 100. For other subjects, each paper will be of 50 marks. Read this article to check subject wise 10th class syllabus in Telangana and marking scheme.
TS SSC Syllabus
Directorate of Government Education, Telangana, conducts TS SSC exam for Class 10th students every academic year. Telangana Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (TS SSC) are conducted in Telugu, English, and Urdu. Students who qualify for the Telangana SSC exam are promoted to Class 11th. Approximately 12.15 lakh students are expected to appear in the Telangana SSC examinations this year.
TS SSC examination syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||Telangana State Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana (BSE)|
|Frequency of Conduction||Once in an Academic year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 marks (Theory marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Download link||TS SSC (10th) Board Exam Syllabus|
TS SSC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
DGE Telangana sets the TS SSC Eligibility criteria, which allow aspirants to appear to the TS SSC Examinations. The eligibility criteria of TS SSC 2022 are the minimum requirements that students must meet before filling the forms. Telangana SSC 2022 Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students must be studying in class 10th of any school affiliated with the Telangana Board.
- Students must have cleared their class 9th from Telangana Board or any other board recognized by Telangana Board.
- Students must have at least 14 years of age by August 31, 2022.
TS SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Subject Name||PDF To Download|
TS SSC Exam Pattern
TS SSC Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration, mode, etc. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of TS SSC 2022. Refer to the below points:
- Students have to study six subjects for the TS SSC Exam 2022 in a fixed pattern, so students are required to opt for six subjects.
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers, and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
- There will be eleven papers in these six subjects, and each subject will have two papers, except a second language paper.
- Each paper of TS SSC 2022 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, the summative assessment (board exam) is for 80 marks, and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper are 35 marks. That can be easily achieved by revising and good preparation strategy with the TS Board 10th Class Syllabus’s help.
TS SSC 2022 Marks distribution – Scheme
|Subject||Total Marks||Theory Exam Marks||Internal Assessment|
|First Language (Hindi/Urdu/Telugu)||100||80||20|
|Second Language (Hindi/Telugu)||100||80||20|
|Third Language (English)||100||80||20|
|Mathematics (Paper 1)||50||40||10|
|Mathematics (Paper 2)||50||40||10|
|Geography and Economics||50||40||10|
|History and Civics||50||40||10|
Importance of TS Class 10 Subjects
Telangana SSC Syllabus contains several subjects according to the Educational conduction Board norms, here we are explaining some of the importance of the major subjects.
Importance of Mathematics
Mathematics is an essential subject, especially for an SSC student. It is a mandatory subject to score for a better grade or total score in general.
Importance of Science
Since Science has both physical and biological science papers, one can easily aim for the highest score or the best grades.
Importance of Social Studies
Social Studies is another important subject with which the student can easily score the highest marks by working on both geography & History papers.
Importance of TS 10th SSC Syllabus
Candidates can download the BSE Telangana 10th Class Syllabus 2022 PDF from the direct link attached. For the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the complete syllabus for each subject is provided in the above table. Candidates can either get them from here or else give a click on the link. Hence, make use of the TS SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF and start your preparation.
Telangana SSC Board Class 10 – Examination Preparation Tips
Students need to prepare for BSE TS SSC 2022 smartly by twitching their academic lifestyle a bit. These little changes can bring about excellent outcomes. Read Telangana SSC board exam toppers’ own attempted and inquired methods to prepare a plan for yourself.
- Before preparing for Telangana SSC 2022 exams, gather all the information like syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. This will help you organize your mind and reduce the stress for preparation and exam day.
- Most of the students don’t bother to read the syllabus, but it is important to do so to be able to judge which topics to prioritize before others. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern for TS SSC 2022 carefully and make notes of the mark’s distribution.
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to put all the information in a study plan which gives your studies discipline. Making a study plan will make you avoid losing any precious time by allotting time for your day-to-day activities.
- It is essential to practice every topic you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
- Students must remember to take breaks and eat healthy while preparing for TS SSC 2022. Only if you are healthy will you be able to perform at your very best. Keep stress at bay by engaging in your hobbies, taking naps, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
FAQS about BSE Telangana 10th class Syllabus 2022
What is the TS SSC Examination?
TS SSC exam refers to Telangana State Secondary School Certificate Examination, which is the 10th class Examination.
From where can I check the Telangana SSC Syllabus for the academic year 2022?
Students can check the syllabus on the official website of the Telangana board bse.telangana.gov.
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Telangana SSC exam?
Easy to moderate level questions are asked in this examination.
What are the passing marks for the TS SSC exam?
Students need to score a minimum of 35 percent in each subject to pass the exam.
Steps on How to Download TS SSC Syllabus 2022
Follow the below steps to download your Telangana BSE Board 10th Exam Syllabus pdf from the official website of TSBSE.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the BSE TS SSC board – bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “TS SSC Syllabus 2022” link under the “Notification” section of the homepage.
- Step 3: A new window pops up with a syllabus PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- 1 TS SSC Syllabus
- 1.1 TS SSC examination syllabus – Overview
- 1.2 TS SSC Board 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TS SSC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.4 TS SSC Exam Pattern
- 1.5 TS SSC 2022 Marks distribution – Scheme
- 1.6 Importance of TS Class 10 Subjects
- 1.7 Importance of TS 10th SSC Syllabus
- 1.8 Telangana SSC Board Class 10 – Examination Preparation Tips
- 1.9 FAQS about BSE Telangana 10th class Syllabus 2022
- 2 Steps on How to Download TS SSC Syllabus 2022