SSC GD Exam 2022 test date and centre details have been announced. The SSC GD 2022 exam will be held from November 16 to December 15. On September 7, the Staff Selection Commission announced the examination dates for Constable (General Duty) 2022. As a Computer Based Exam, the SSC GD Exam 2022 will be held online (CBE). At selected exam centres around the country, the exam will be conducted in several shifts. For the SSC GD 2022 Exam, applicants will have two and a half months to prepare.
SSC GD 2022 Exam Date – ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the dates for future tests, as well as the dates for the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022. The SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 is set to begin on November 16, 2022, and run until December 15, 2022, according to the timetable provided by the SSC. Interested applicants may see the schedule by visiting the SSC’s official website at ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission began accepting applications for this position online on July 17, 2022, with a deadline of August 31, 2022. The company has posted a total of 25271 openings for the position of General Duty. Only those individuals who are eligible for this position will be hired. After submitting an online application for the position of constable, both male and female candidates will be subjected to written exams.
SSC GD 2022 Exam Date Overview
|Exam Authorized By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Recruitment Exam||General Duty [GD] Constable|
|Job Location||All over India|
|No. Of Vacancies||25271|
|Selection Stages||Computer-Based Exam (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Exam (Detailed Medical Exam)|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Passed|
|Age Limit||18-23 Years|
|Application Date||17th Jul-31st Aug 2022|
|Expected Exam Date||16 Nov 2022–9 Jun 2022|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
SSC GD 2022 Test Date-
No specific information has been published so far regarding when the test will be held for this position. However, about 7–10 days before the exam, the admission card for this position will be available online. DOB and Roll Number will provide you with this information. The admission card will provide information regarding the exam’s date and timing. The exam for this position will be held as scheduled.
SSC GD 2022 Center Details-
Only the admission card will provide you with complete information regarding the center for the written test for the post of GD. The location of the test will be indicated on your admission card. The organization will decide on these centers based on the potential of all pupils. The exam will be held in about 121 cities, and you will receive information about the locations on your admission card. The location once chosen cannot be changed.
SSC GD 2022 Eligibility Criteria-
Since the SSC GD Constable educational criterion is just Matric/High School, consistent eligibility requirements lead to a larger number of applicants in the test. The SSC GD announcement lays out all of the qualifying requirements for the SSC GD test. The SSC GD Eligibility requirements are established in terms of the following components for applicants.
- Nationality-Applicants must be Indian Citizens
- Age Limit- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 23 years old.
- Educational Qualification- Candidates must have completed Class 10 from a recognized board. Candidates who are taking their qualifying test (Class 10) are not eligible to take the exam.
SSC GD 2022 Notification-
On July 17, the notice for the SSC GD 2022 examination was issued. The SSC Constable (GD) 2022 notice announced the vacancies, crucial dates, syllabus, exam pattern, application information, and other pertinent information. SSC GD 2022 notice PDF may be downloaded by candidates to obtain all exam-related information.
- SSC GD 2022 Exam Vacancies- In the official SSC notice, openings for SSC GD 2022 were announced. In the official notice, there were a total of 25,271 openings. The number of openings in the SC GD 2022 test did not meet the applicants’ expectations, and it was lower than in prior years. More than 60,000 jobs were advertised in the preceding notice.
- SSC GD 2022 Exam Syllabus- Candidates should review the SSC GD Syllabus and develop a list of the topics they need to know in order to prepare for the test. Candidates must study each of the subjects included in the Syllabus and attempt to achieve the highest possible score on the CBE. Exam for the General Division of the SSC
- SSC GD 2022 Exam Pattern- The official notice contains the SSC GD exam pattern. The SSC GD test begins with a Computer Based Exam, which is administered online at approved exam centers. Candidates must achieve the highest possible score since the marks obtained at this level will be used to determine the SSC GD Result. In 90 minutes, candidates must answer 100 questions. There is only one mark for each question, and there is no negative marking for incorrect responses. Following the CBE, the PET, PST, and Medical examinations are performed. Candidates must pass all stages of the SSC GD test in order to be selected for the final result.
FAQs- on SSC GD Constable Exam date 2022
When is the SSC GD 2022 exam scheduled to take place?
On September 7, the SSC announced the exam dates. The SSC GD 2022 exam will be held across the country from November 16 to December 15.
How can I apply for the SSC GD 2022 examination?
Candidates can apply for the SSC GD 2022 Exam on the Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
What is the number of openings for the SSC GD exam in 2022?
There are 25,271 vacancies in the SSC GD 2022 exam.
What is the minimum age requirement for SSC GD 2022?
Candidates must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 23.
What are the minimal requirements for the SSC GD exam?
To be eligible for the SSC GD 2022 exam, candidates must have completed Class 10. Candidates who have already applied for the test are not eligible to apply.