UP Police SI Bharti recruitment 2022-2023 Sub Inspector 9534 Notification:- The Uttar Pradesh police department successfully advertised the Daroga vacant position. There are total 9534 Sub Inspector openings jobs in Uttar Pradesh State, 484 Platoon Commander vacancies, and 23 Fire Service Second Officer vacancies available. Candidates interested in this position may apply online, but they must fulfill the minimal qualifying requirements, which include schooling, a physical exam, and a certain age restriction. Every year, the UPPRPB fills a large number of constable and SI positions, which are popular among the younger population.
Last year, the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board issued a procurement for SI (Droga) positions, which was then increased to 9534. UPPRB hired a reputable and responsible company to handle the entire recruitment process, including filling out online applications, creating over 10,000 questions, issuing admit cards, conducting online exams, document verification, PET/PST testing, and generating the final selection list for the UP Police Bharti 2022.
UP Police SI Bharti 2022 – Sub Inspector 9534 Overview –
|Name of the Authority||( UPPRB )Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow|
|Total Number of Vacancies||9534|
|Job Category||UP Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||1) Civil Police Sub Inspector – SI (Male & Female)|
2) Platoon Commander – PAC (Male)
3) Fire Service Second Officer (Male)
|Date of Application Starts||April|
|Date of Application Ends||June|
|Date of Examination||October/November 2022( Expected)|
|Selection Method||Written Exam, |
Physical Exam & DV
|this Job Apply Link||Click here to apply for this Job (Post)|
|Official Website||1) www.uppbpb.gov.in|
UP Police SI Bharti 2022 – Sub Inspector 9534 Education Qualification
Following are the educational qualification required for Candidates applying for UP Police SI Bharti 2022 – Sub Inspector 9534
- For UP Civil Police SI and Platoon Commander Vacancies, a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate or an equivalent degree is required.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Candidates for the positions of SI and Platoon Commander must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university in India
- Candidates for Fire Officer positions must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science from any recognized university in India
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Bharti & Sub Inspector CBT Exam Pattern
This is a crucial stage in the recruiting process; applicants must study for and take the exam, and they must pass the exam in order to take the PET and medical tests. The test will be done entirely online. For four topics, there would be 400 points. Each subject is worth 100 points. The exam should be finished in less than two hours.
|General Hindi||100||2 hours|
|GK/Constitution/Mool Vidhi||100||2 hours|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Logical Exam||100||2 hours|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||100||2 hours|
UP Police Syllabus & Qualifying Marks
You must score a minimum of 35 per cent in each topic, and you must earn more than 50 per cent in all four subjects.
UP Police SI Bharti 2022 – Sub Inspector 9534
Age Limit –
- The Upper Age Limit for the Unreserved Category is 28 years, while the Lower Age Limit is 21 years.
- SC/ST/OBC category competitors will receive a five-year age relaxation if they obey the rules and regulations. The maximum age restriction for OBC/SC/ST candidates is 33 years.
- Candidates should also visit the official websites on a regular basis to obtain thorough information.
You should pass the physical eligibility test after passing the written exam, however, we recommend that you verify your height, chest, and weight before applying for the SI position.
For Boys / Men
- Height: The minimum height requirement for GEN/OBC/SC applicants applying for UP Police is 168 cm, whereas the minimum height requirement for ST candidates is 160 cm.
- Chest: Applicants applying for UP Police must have a chest measurement of 79 without expansion and 84 with expansion, whereas ST candidates must have a chest measurement of 77 without expansion and 82 with expansion.
- Running: 4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes for all categories.
For Girls/ Women
- Height: The minimum height requirement for GEN/OBC/SC applicants applying for up police is 152 cm, whereas the minimum height requirement for ST candidates is 147cm.
- Weight: The candidates applying should pose a minimum of 40 kg weight.
- Running: 2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes for all categories.
Selection Procedure –
The decision would be made based on a number of factors. Candidates must pass an online written test, as well as the PST, PET, Final List, and Medical Exam. Only applicants who have passed the previous level are eligible to proceed to the next.
|UP Govt Jobs Links|
|1. UP NHM ANM Vacancy 2022 Notification for 5000 auxiliary nurse midwife posts|
|2. UP SI Bharati & Sub inspector 2022 recruitment notification|
What are the benefits of the position?
Since it is a government position, eligible individuals will have access to all of the perks and benefits that come with working for the government.
When will the UP Police SI Bharti 2022 online application start?
What is the official website to apply for UP Police SI Bharti 2022?
The official websites to apply for UP Police SI Bharti 2022 are www.uppbpb.gov.in and www.prpb.gov.in
How to Apply for UP SI Bharti & Sub Inspector Posts
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board’s official website, Lucknow. – www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Look for the “UPPRPB Recruitment Notice of 9523 UP Police Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Posts, 2020” download link on the official website.
- Read all of the pre-requisites and instructions noted on the page carefully and double-check that you meet all of the prerequisites.
- Additionally, click the “Apply Online” option.
- A predefined online application form composition will now display on your screen.
- Fill in all needed information (i.e., Full Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Gender, Nationality, Education Qualifications, Valid Email ID, Contact No, Residential Address, etc.) carefully. After filling in all required information, double-check all details and spellings.
- Attach scanned copies of your color passport photo and signature (3.5 cm * 1.5 cm; less than 20 KB) in JPEG format, as well as JPG format files and documents/certificate PDFs, as directed.
- Once again, double-check all of the information you’ve entered and then click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, save the application that the system has built for your device.
- Take a printed copy of the application form as well for future reference.
Reserved and unreserved categories each cost Rs. 400. [Payment may be done via Internet Banking, E- Challan, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and other online methods.]
- 1 UP Police SI Bharti 2022 – Sub Inspector 9534 Overview –
- 2 FAQs