AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 – Government of Andhra Pradesh releases AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020 Download at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in The AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination 2020 after a series of postponements is finally decided to be conducted on 20th September 2020. Candidates who have applied for the examination are required to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020. The AP Ward, Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 can be downloaded from the official website of the board once they are released officially. We have provided a direct download link along with the detailed download procedure at the end of this post. Candidates are advised to read this post to the end.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 Download – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination is conducted with an intention to recruit candidates for the vacant posts in various districts of Andhra Pradesh. The examination is going to be conducted on 20th September 2020 among various centers. Candidates who are going to write the examination should possess a document called AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020. The hall ticket contains the basic details about the candidate along with a recent photograph. It also contains the identification marks of the candidate which helps the invigilator in identifying the right candidate.
Candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020 from the official website of the exam board. However, to help the candidates, we have provided a direct link at the end of this post. It is to note that the link is activated only after the official release of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 Date & Details
|Board Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary and Other posts|
|Release of Notification||11th January 2020|
|Status of Hall tickets||Yet to be released|
|Date of Examination||20th September 2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||15th September 2020 (expected)|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|Hall Tickets Download Link||Get AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 Here|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020 Release Date
The government of Andhra Pradesh conducts the AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination to fill the vacant posts for different designations in Sachivalayam. The notification was earlier announced on 11th January 2020. Lakhs of candidates have applied for the examination. The examination is scheduled on 20th September 2020. Candidates who are attending the examination should contain a special document called the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket contains the basic details of the candidate along with the marks of identification and a recent photograph which helps him prove his identity at the examination center.
Usually, the hall ticket is released a week before the commencement of the Examination. The Examination is scheduled to take place on 20th September 2020. So, the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 is expected to be released on 15th September 2020. Candidates can use the direct link we have provided to download the hall ticket.
Details Printed on your AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020 Doc
The following are the details printed on the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Timing of Examination.
- Exam center address details.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Timings to report at the examination venue.
- Exam Date.
- General Instructions.
Candidates need to check for the correctness of the above-mentioned details on their AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020. If you find any mistake in your details, you should immediately contact the authorities and bring the mistake to their notice.
Important Instruction Printed on your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020
Below mentioned are some of the instructions that can be seen printed on the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the admit card on the A4 sheet and take one extra copy of the admit card.
- You should not make any rough work on the OMR sheet.
- It’s better to visit the exam center one day before the examination so you could find out how to reach the venue.
- To mark the answers on the answer sheets carry blue and black ball pens to the exam center. Carry a writing pad also to fill up the answers on the sheet.
- Applicants must encode the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, signature on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates are not to bubble on the answer key by pencil/Ink pen/Gel pen as these are not permitted.
- Tampering the answer sheet to change it will lead to disqualification of the applicant so take care of it.
- If the photograph given on AP Grama Sachivalayam hall tickets is not visible then you are advised to carry 5 passport size photographs to the exam center.
- Candidates are suggested not to carry any Electronic device such as mobile / cell phones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches, or any other computing devices to examination Hall, it will lead to rejection to the candidature in the exam.
Also Read –
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 – FAQs
The following are the questions that we keep hearing a lot from the candidate’s Lots of Questions Likje where From where Can AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Hall Tickets be Downloaded gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in site
Candidates can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website of the Board. The direct link for the hall tickets will be provided on this page once the admit cards are released online.
To download the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Hall Ticket, candidates need to know their application number and Date of Birth which were given at the time of application for the exam.
Click on the direct link that we have provided on this page and enter the credentials that were given to you at the time of registering to the examination and click on the submit button. You should have your AP Sachivalayam Hall tickets displayed on the screen.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020 Downloading Process – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Follow the instructions below to download the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020.
- Step 1: To download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Cards 2020, you will have to visit the official website of the exam board first. Or, use the direct link that we have provided on this page.
- Step 2: On the homepage of the official website, you should find different sections. Scroll down to find a link that says, ‘Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets’ and click it.
- Step 3: Once you click it, you should be taken to a page where you are asked to enter your credentials. Carefully enter the credentials that were given to you at the time of filling the application for the examination. If you forget them, you can reset them using the mobile number that was given at the time of registration.
- Step 4: Once you enter your credentials correctly, you should now see your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020 on the screen. Check the correctness of the details, if everything is printed correctly, only then proceed to take a print out. If you find any mistake inform the authorities immediately about it.
- Step 5: You can print your admit card by either clicking on the print button present on the screen or use the keyboard shortcut Cntrl+P.
- 1 AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 Download – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- 2 Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 – FAQs
- 3 AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2020 Downloading Process – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in