Article Writing Format & Samples, Examples:- What is an article? An article is a type of writing that is created to reach a large audience through the media. The media refers to publishing firms that publish newspapers, periodicals, journals, and other types of publications in this case. It is difficult to write a newspaper article with a news story or a feature article for a magazine. Moreover, it takes a great deal of study and drafting skills to complete an article within a stipulated word count. It is written in such a way that it can educate the general public about a certain subject. The writer’s major goal is to make a difference in the world by influencing people’s perspectives.
Bloggers, freelance writers, copywriters, and other content creators are frequently confronted with what appears to be an impossible task i.e. generating a fantastic piece on a short deadline. That’s why it’s essential to enhance your writing abilities so you can produce high-quality and good content in a short amount of time.
Article Types –
An article may manifest in many ways. There are many different types of articles including newspaper article writing, magazine article writing, SEO article writing, internet article writing, freelance article writing, and many others. These articles are also divided into sections. Some articles, such as online article writing and freelance article writing, can be descriptive or narrative, depending on the writer and the customer. Most individuals are familiar with a few forms. There are several types, including narrative and descriptive, but there are many others specific to the target audience. Persuasive and expository article writing are the two types.
SEO article authoring is the most significant among all the types. For this new generation, there is a thriving market. The search engine optimization of the content that is written is referred to as SEO article creation. The question that may arise in this situation is how to guarantee that one’s article has met its objective. To get an answer to this issue, one must conduct some online investigation. The majority of search engine optimization strategies may be implemented in a variety of ways. The usage of keywords is one of them. Keywords are the key factors in the article that may appear many times in a paragraph or throughout the text to emphasize their significance.
Article Writing Format
An article may be written by anybody who has a basic understanding of grammar and syntax. However, if you want to make a livelihood, you must learn to produce content that sells. As a newbie freelancer, you’ll make the most of your money by producing pieces for print or online publications. Fresh, unique material is constantly in demand by magazines, newspapers, commercial blogs, and informational websites. The article format is always the starting point whether producing white papers, business-to-business communications, email campaigns, advertising, marketing copy, reports, guidelines, or handbooks.
Understanding how to prepare and structure an article is very important. A well-structured article helps you to make the most of your writing abilities and express your thoughts accurately, simply, clearly, logically, and thoroughly. The writing process and the article’s content give a clear picture of the topic. Good planning is the cornerstone to a well-built construction. Writing an outline is the best method to format an article. Examine your notes and research. Then scribble down ideas for the next six parts. Remember that this is only a starting point for your narrative.
- An appropriate title – An attractive title is an essential component of a good article. With an appropriate title, you can grab and hold your reader’s attention right away.
- Introduction – This includes a brief about the data and numbers will you use to support your story. You must inform your audience when and where this narrative is taking place. Hence, a proper introduction is really important.
- Opening paragraph – This is the part that will offer the reader an idea of who the characters are and what they’re thinking. With the opening paragraph, you can swiftly get the readers involved in the article and hold them into reading it.
- Body of the article – The body of the article is the essence of the article. It needs to be carefully drafted stating all the facts and information accurately. It includes all the important discussions for which the article is written.
- Closing paragraph – The closing paragraph sums up the entire article in a few words.
- Conclusion – It can be ended with a quote giving a small overview.
Rituals Before Submission Articles –
Once the article is completed, there are a few steps that need to be followed before the submission or printing. These steps are as follows-
- Verify the facts – Make sure to verify the facts before submitting or publishing. Relying on memory is a risky business and it is important to verify the facts using various sources. Precisely if your article contains quotations from other works, proper nouns, and dates. You’ll never sell another article to that magazine if an editor buys an article and discovers it’s deceptive or incorrect. It is in everyone’s best interest that you double-check your information and keeps the supporting evidence ready.
- Read and rewrite the article – Re-read your article if you haven’t already. Cut out whatever unnecessary words or phrases. Rewrite sentences to make them more concise and clear. Clichés should be avoided. You can be as harsh and critical as you want.
- Proofread the article – Proofread the content for the third time, making sure there are no problems in spelling or punctuation. Before proofreading the post, it is recommended to print a copy or adjust the font in the word processor. When writing the content, it’s simple to overlook mistakes. It helps to perceive it with new eyes by changing its look. The remaining flaws will be corrected by sub-editors, although this is not their primary job.
- Submit it for publication – Read and follow the submission requirements for your magazine. If you don’t understand something, email the editor and ask for an explanation.
|Learn Other English Writing Format Skills|
|Report Writing Format With Samples, Examples|
|Informal Letter Writing Format With Sample Formation|
|Notice Writing Format, With Topics, Examples, Samples|
Article Writing Format Examples
For your Reference, we put two written articles on Air Pollution and Child Labor article topics as samples. students Cans follow the below mention format for feature articles
Examples of Article Writing
Article on pollution –
Pollution occurs when poisons mix in the natural environment, causing harm to humans and animals alike. Pollution has an impact on plants as well. Pollution may take several forms, including air, water, soil, and noise. There are, however, other types of pollution, such as light pollution, radioactive pollution, and so on. Pollution is caused by both natural and human activity. Pollution can be caused by volcanic eruptions or oil and gas leaks.
The majority of human activities pollute the environment. It’s due to our consumerist mentality. We consume more than we require, which harms the environment. Gases from automobiles and industry harm the atmosphere. Solid waste from industry, families, and other sources pollutes land and water. Pollution in rural areas is caused by agricultural wastes and pesticides. Noise pollution is caused by loud music, vehicles, and machinery. Pollution is now afflicting the entire planet, resulting in Global Warming.
The solution to this problem-
To enhance oxygen levels in the air, a significant number of trees should be planted. With our consumerist mindset, we should make concessions. We must be able to distinguish between need and want. To reduce pollution on land and water, plastic bags should be avoided. We should not use our cars all of the time since more vehicles produce more hazardous emissions and noise. To keep the water from being contaminated, we must maintain a functional drainage system. We cannot halt natural processes, but we can influence our actions. We can reduce the negative effects of pollution on the environment if we do so.
Sample of Article Writings –
Article on Child Labor-
Child labor refers to when children or teenagers are compelled to work as adults; it deprives children of their youth and education; and it causes physical, social, and moral harm to a child. The number of child laborers in India goes unnoticed. Many youngsters are compelled to labor in unsafe situations with insufficient pay, food, or even rest. Many people are abused physically, sexually, and emotionally.
Child Labor is a prevalent issue-
Due to limited educational possibilities and the country’s high poverty rate, child labor is a serious issue in India. Child labor is a problem in both rural and urban areas of the country. According to the 2011 census report, India has a total population of 259.6 million people aged 5 to 14. Almost 3.9 percent of the country’s entire kid population, or 10.1 million youngsters, are employed as primary or marginal workers.
According to reports, the sector of precious stone cutting employs over 40% of children. Child labor may be found in textile industries, mining, restaurants, tea shops, and even in households as domestic labor.
To end child labor under severe conditions, public authorities and NGOs must cooperate.