To support the girl child’s education and give wings to their ambitions, the West Bengal Government’s official authorities initiated this scholarship scheme. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship scheme is rewarded to the girls who belong to financially weaker families to support higher studies. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship scheme is a step towards girls’ education after finishing her 10+2 from a well-reputed board of West Bengal state.
The female pursuing in 12th Passed students Scholarship (Arts, Science, Commerce, and Vocational) stream is valid to apply for this scholarship grant. With this grant, the female applicant will get an opportunity to go ahead and follow their dreams. Under this uncommon initiative, girls will get presented to the world of education and pursue their dreams with this Scholarship help.
Bigyani Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2022 – www.jbnsts.org
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2022 is an initiative to encourage girls to study further after completing their class 12 in the West Bengal state. This Scholarship is given to girls who want to learn higher after their 12th but do not have sufficient funds to carry on their higher studies. Girls studying in any of the board and any of the stream, be it Basic Medicine/Science/Non-medical in West Bengal, were eligible for this Bigyani Kanya scholarship scheme. The Scholarship will be awarded by Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) of Kolkata.
|Name of the Authority||Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS)|
|Name of the Scholarship||Bigyani Kanya Scholarship 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31st August 2022|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 2000 per month for 5 years/Duration of your course|
|Eligible Regions||West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Eligibility, Written Test, Interview.|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Official Website of the Organization||www.jbnsts.org|
|Apply Link||Apply Bigyani Kanya Scholarship 2022 Here|
|Contact Details||For Any Clarifications Send an Email to:|
By Order, JBNSTS.
Bigyani Kanya – Medha Britti Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criterion for applying for this scholarship is as follows.
- Indian National Girls from West Bengal has passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in the application year.
- The Girl must have passed 12th class in 2022 from any Board and studied Basic Science/Medicine/ Engineering in any West Bengal institute.
- Only girls who have enrolled in some undergraduate program after 12th class can apply for this scholarship.
- Diploma course students are not eligible. Only degree courses students should apply.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship amount 2022
The scholarship amount given by the JBNSTS is exponentially accurate. All the girl students will be provided Rs 2,000 per month for five years to complete their higher education. Secondly, the scholars will also be given Rs 2,000 per annum as a yearly books allowance. The girls will also be provided with free academic and career counseling and participation in a few seminars and colloquia. Enrichment & Travel programs will also be taken care of along with their project work.
Documents required for submission of Bigyan Kanya scholarship Application 2022:
- Final attended examination clearance certificate
- Address/Residential proof
- Caste certificate
- Date of Birth/Bonafide certificate.
- Income certificate
- Present institute/college term fee receipt.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Front page copy of Bank passbook
FAQs on Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Scheme 2022
What is the eligibility to use this scholarship program?
You are eligible to use to Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship as long as you are a female candidate and West Bengal, resident.
What shall I do if I want to vary my scholarship program?
You have to write down an informative letter indicating your new study program to the diplomacy Division, West Bengal. They will evaluate your request, and if accepted, they will re-issue a replacement Admission Letter and do other necessary formalities, then intimate you about the same.
Can I apply if my Certificate of Recognition isn’t yet ready?
No, the application will only be submitted once the validation/recognition procedure has been completed. The appliance portal would require information that’s only available from your issued Certificate of Recognition.
What is to be done after submitting the online Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship application?
After locking and forwarding the appliance online to the Institute, you ought to take a print out of the application form (this would accompany a barcode), sign it and submit it at the Institute with requisite documents.
What if I forgot my Password or the Applicant ID?
You can recover your so-called applicant ID/password by clicking “Registered Students: Retrieve Your Password. They will send you a code to reset your password to your registered mobile number.
Steps on How to apply for Bigyani Kanya – Medha Britti Scholarship scheme 2022
Follow these below-mentioned procedure to submit your application regarding the Bigyani Kanya Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2022.
- Students who wish to use it can fill an online form from the official website of JBNSTS and fill out all the details after paying a fee of Rs 100/- online or through e-challan.
- If not online, you can download the application form, fill it out with all the details, and post the filled application to the address – 1300 Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata – 700107, West Bengal.
- Do not forget to upload your passport size photograph and signature (If online Only in the JPEG file format).
- Also, upload the 12th class mark sheet and the proof of admission (maximum file size should be 1MB each, if online).
- Read the complete instructions before filling the Application Form.
- Incomplete application will be rejected/declined.
- 1 Bigyani Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2022 – www.jbnsts.org
- 2 Steps on How to apply for Bigyani Kanya – Medha Britti Scholarship scheme 2022