Jio Scholarship 2022-2023 Apply Online & Application form, Eligibility, Date – Jio Scholarships 2022 is an initiative by the Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL) aimed at helping poor students to pursue their dream education. The Jio Scholarship Scheme is applicable for 10th to 12th, diploma, PG from arts, commerce and science streams. This helps those who dream of higher education but are economically backward. Jio has come to you recuse. You no more have to kill your dreams just because you cannot afford them. Keep reading this post further for knowing more about eligibility criteria and application procedures for Jio Scholarship 2022.
Jio Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria Details
Reliance Jio InfoComm Limited doesn’t need an introduction in India. It is one of the most popular Indian telecommunications platforms with an LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. The headquarters of Jio is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Reliance JIO InfoComm Limited (RJIL) has earlier announced its scholarship program for economically backward students. Students who are struggling economically can now avail of the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2022. The scholarship scheme serves as a helping hand to those who are in dire need. However, in order to avail of the Jio Scholarships 2022, candidates need to submit an application form on the official website of the organization. We have listed down more information regarding the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2022. Keep reading further.
Jio Scholarship 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Name of the scholarship||Jio Scholarship 2022|
|Applicable to||10th to 12th, Diploma, PG from Arts, Commerce, Science streams`|
|Motto||To help the needy students|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply for Jio Scholarship 2022|
Latest Update on Jio Scholarship 2022-2023
Eligibility criteria for Jio Scholarship 2022 –
- The candidate seeking Jio Scholarship must be an Indian national
- Applicant must belong to a weaker financial background
- The candidate must belong to one of these – 10th to 12th standard, diploma, graduation or post-graduation.
Academic Performance for Jio Scholarships 2022 –
Candidates willing for the Jio Scholarship must meet the following requirements.
- SSC: With score over 70%
- CBSE/ICSE: score over 85%
- Board: over 70%
- CBSE/ICSE: Over 85%
- Board: over 65%
- CBSE/ICSE: over 80%
With a minimum of 75% in the respective university examinations
With a minimum of 75% in the respective university examination
Also Read: TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The total amount that can be availed through the Jio Scholarship 2022 –
|Class 10th/High-School||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||35,000/-|
|Class 12||65% and above in State Board, 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||45,000/-|
|Graduation||75% and above||52,000/-|
|Class 11||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||38,000/-|
|Post-Graduation||75% and above||55,000/-|
Documents required for applying to Reliance Jio Scholarship 2022
The following are the documents that you will be needing in order to apply for the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2022.
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Economic Weaker Section
- School Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Students from Class 10/ 11// 12/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
FAQs About – Jio Scholarship 2022
Where can I apply Jio Scholarship 2022?
Jio Scholarship 2022 can be applied from the official website of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited. Candidates can make use of the helpline number 18008909999 to know more details about the scholarship.
What are the documents needed for applying to Jio Scholarship 2022?
The candidate needs to keep the following documents before proceeding with the application process for Jio Scholarship 2022 – Income Certificate, Bank passbook, photograph, educational certificates, Aadhar card, proof of residence, etc.
How much do I get under Jio Scholarship?
For Class 10th/High-School – 35,000/-, Class 12 – 45,000/-, Graduation – 52,000/-, Class 11 – 38,000/-, Post-Graduation – 55,000/-.
How to apply for Jio Scholarships 2022 Application Form Online
Applying for the Jio scholarship 2022 is easy if you follow the steps that we have listed down below.
- Step 1: Before you can proceed any further with the application process, it is very important for you to check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Step 2: Once you know you are eligible, go ahead with the application procedure. You can either fill and submit a form online or you can also choose to visit a Reliance office nearby.
- Step 3: Head to the official website of the organization – www.jio.com to fill an application form online with your details or use the helpline – 1800-890-9999 to know more about the Reliance Jio Scholarships 2022.
- Step 4: If you choose to fill the application, make sure you enter the correct details. Ensure to check all the entered details before clicking on the submit button.
- Step 5: Once you are done with the form submission, make sure to print a hardcopy for future reference.
- 1 Jio Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria Details
- 2 How to apply for Jio Scholarships 2022 Application Form Online