UP Scholarship 2022-2023: Status Check, Application form, Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date: The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD) provides UP Scholarship 2022 to the candidates studying between Class 9 and post-graduation. The UP Scholarship 2022-2023 is intended to provide financial aid to the candidates who are economically poor and are struggling to afford education. To avail of the scholarship, candidates need to fill in and submit an application online. The UP Scholarship 2022-2023 application form will be released online soon.
The UP Scholarship 2022 Application form was earlier scheduled to be released on July 1, 2022. But it is postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19. However, a new date is yet to be announced. We make sure to update the fresh date once it is announced by the officials. Keep checking this page as often as possible to stay updated.
UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Form, Apply Online & Last Date, Status Check
The Government of Uttar Pradesh in collaboration with the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD) provides UP Scholarship 2022 for students belonging to economically backward families. Usually, the scholarship is announced at the start of the academic year. As the academics for the year 2022-2023 is delayed to the COVID-19 outbreak, the scholarship application form which was earlier scheduled to be released on 1st July 2022 is also delayed. However, the new date is yet to be announced by the Government. Once the application form is announced, candidates will be able to submit an application form online on the official website of the board that is scholarship.up.nic.in.
Keep reading this post further to know more about the eligibility criteria and application procedure for the UP Scholarship 2022-2023.
UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Details & Dates
|Scholarship Name or Board||Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD)|
|Application form status||Available|
|Last date for the submission||December 15th|
|Scholarship For||Class 9 Onwards to PG|
|UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Release Date||Announced soon|
|Apply Link||Apply UP Scholarship 2022 Here|
Important Dates For UP Scholarship 2022
|Application Form Dates for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||July 2022 to September 2022|
|Application Form Dates for UP Post-Matric Scholarships||July 2022 to October 2022|
|Dates for correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||October 2022 to October 2022|
|Dates for correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships||November 2022 to November 2022|
|Disbursement of scholarship||January 2023|
Application Form Submission Last Date to apply –
The Government of Uttar Pradesh per the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD) is providing scholarships to the deserved candidates in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Initially, the scholarship is divided into different categories based on the class the candidate is in. The Pre-Matric Scholarship is given to the candidates studying Class 9 – 10, the Post Matric Scholarship is for those studying Class 11 – 12 and for candidates other than Inter. Also, there is a provision for UP Scholarship 2022 for the outside state.
UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the conditions that the student should meet to qualify for the UP Scholarship 2022.
- SC, ST, General, OBC category students are eligible for the UP Scholarship 2022.
- Sikh, Christian, Muslim, Bodh, Jain, and Parsi students can also apply for the same under the Minority category.
Domicile for UP 2022 Scholarship:
- The student must be studying in a School/College located in the state.
- Only students who have a domicile in Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scholarship.
- The School/College of a student must be registered on the UP-scholarship portal.
Minimum Family Income for UP Scholarship 2022:
- For post-matric scholarship, the family income should equal to or less than Rs. 2 lakh/annum.
- The family income of a student should not be more than Rs. 1 lakh/annum to apply for UP pre-matric scholarship.
Academic Qualification Required:
- For Pre-matric Scholarship: The student must be studying in the 9th or 10th class.
- For Post-matric Scholarship (Other than 11th, 12th): The student must have enrolled in a graduation or post-graduation course in a recognized University/College.
- For Post-matric Scholarship: The student must be studying in the 11th or 12th class.
Documents Required for applying the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-2023
The following are the documents that you would fall in need of for applying for the UP Scholarship 2022.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Marksheet/Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Bank passbook
- Receipt of fee submitted at school
- Current board/university registration number
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
Candidates also need to upload a passport-sized photograph at the time of filling in the application form for UP Scholarship 2022. The photograph should be in JPEG/JPG format and the maximum size should be under 20kb.
Also Read –
UP Scholarship 2022 Status check online scholarship.up.nic.in
The UP Scholarship Status 2022 application/payment status can be checked online from the official website of the board. The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD) provides the feasibility for checking the UP Scholarship 2022 Application status. Candidates can check their scholarship status by following the procedure below.
|UP Scholarship Status||Useful Links|
|Check Status Pre matric (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Intermediate (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Other than Intermediate (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Pre matric (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Other than Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Scholarship Status with Bank Account Number||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Status 2022-2023||Click Here|
- Step 1: First thing is first, visit the official portal of the UP Scholarship 2022 – scholarship.up.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, on the top menu bar, you should find a tab with the name ‘Status’. Click on it.
- Step 3: This should take you to a new page where you are asked to enter your registration number and the date of birth. Carefully enter the details asked for and hit the proceed button present at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 4: You should now have your UP Scholarship Online Status 2022 displayed on the screen. It is advised to take a print out of the same by clicking on the print button present on the page and choose the desired printer from the list.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-2023 – FAQs
The following are the questions that we keep receiving from the students about UP Scholarship 2022 Application Form.
Where can I apply for the UP Scholarship 2022-2023?
Ans. candidates can apply UP scholarship on the official website of the board that is – scholarship.up.nic.in
How to check the application status for UP Scholarship 2022-2023?
Ans. Candidates can check the status of their UP Scholarship 2022 from the official scholarship portal of Uttar Pradesh Government by entering your application number, date of birth and the password that you have given at the time of registration – scholarship.up.nic.in
Do I need to pay any fee while registering for the UP Scholarship 2022?
Ans. No, there is no fee for registering for the UP Scholarship 2022 program. Anyone who surpasses the eligibility criteria factor can apply for the UP Scholarship 2022.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-2023 Online, Application Forms to fill
The application process for the UP Scholarship 2022 is pretty much simple. You can achieve this in two ways, either choose to fill an application online or download the application, fill it in offline and submit it at your school. Choose the process whichever is convenient for you.
UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Apply Online From Application Form:
Follow these steps carefully to apply for the UP Scholarship 2022 Online.
#Step 1: Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the UP Scholarship 2022. Only proceed to the next steps once you confirm your eligibility.
#Step 2: Once you know you’re eligible for the UP Scholarship 2022, visit the official website of the board or click on this link – scholarship.up.nic.in
#Step 3: Once you are on the website, click on the Student section available at the top right corner (the position might change as per the site design) of the website.
#Step 4: Once you click on the student section, you should be able to find a link for registration. Complete the registration process.
#Step 5: Once you are registered, choose your scholarship according to your education and click on the relevant link.
#Step 6: You should be asked for your personal as well as educational details. Make sure to enter them correctly and click on the submit button once done.
#Step 7: Upload the relevant documents along with your application form and submit it.
#Step 8: You should be asked to create a password. Make sure to create a strong password which you will not forget. This will be useful in the future.
#Step 9: Once you submit the final application, your application number will be displayed on the screen. Make sure to note it down as you will be needing it in the future.
- 1 UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Form, Apply Online & Last Date, Status Check
- 2 UP Scholarship 2022 Status check online scholarship.up.nic.in
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-2023 – FAQs
- 4 How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-2023 Online, Application Forms to fill