Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal: West Bengal’s government has offered a Hindi Scholarship Scheme for this academic year. This scholarship will support all of the students enrolled in minority classes for their professional courses & careers. During the time of scholarship, all the candidates are given good facilities for their further studies to focus on their studies and brighten their name All Over the country through this scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded to students of the following levels: M Litt. /B.Ed./B. T. or UG/M. Phill, Ph.D.
The West Bengal government & authority grant Hindi Scholarship Scheme to those who have passed their class 10, and also the scholarship is available to 10 students – Master degree – Ph.D. The only objective of the scholarship is non-state, to make them aware of the Hindi language as Hindi is our national language. This article will give you further details about this Hindi scholarship and all the additional information.
West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2021
To promote and encourage the Hindi language study in Non-Hindi speaking states like West Bengal, it offers financial assistance to students studying in higher secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research level programs. Students who have passed their Madhyamik (10th), higher secondary, Graduation, Post-Graduation, or any other equivalent degree can apply for this Hindi scholarship & can stand a chance to win multiple awards ranging from INR 300 per month to INR 1000 per month until they finish their studies.
|Name of the Authority||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the Scholarship||Hindi Scholarship 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2021|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 300 per month to INR 1000 per month – Depending on the Course and Duration.|
|Eligible Regions||West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Eligibility, Written Test, Interview.|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Official Website of the Organization||wbchse.nic.in|
|Apply Link||Apply Hindi Scholarship 2021 – Here|
|Contact Details||For Any Clarifications Send an Email to:|
Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal, Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
Contact: 033 2321 1212
Hindi Scholarship – Eligibility criteria 2021
- It would be best if you belonged to a non-Hindi speaking state.
- It would help if you were a long-time resident of West Bengal.
- You should have passed the Madhyamika, higher secondary, graduation, PG, or equivalent degree course.
- You must have obtained at least 60% marks in the earlier qualifying exam in the first trial/attempt with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- The candidate must have secured 60 percent or more in their previous qualifying course.
- The student or candidate who wishes to apply must carry a domicile certificate.
- Hindi must be among the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates who are studying in the B.Ed. or B.T Course, who has both methods and content of teaching Hindi, are eligible.
- The candidates who registered for themselves in the study of M Phill or Ph.D. or M Litt in Hindi language and literature are also eligible.
- The candidates belonging to West Bengal but live in any Hindi speaking states are not eligible for this scheme.
- Aspirants preparing for any private test or are willing to pursue studies throughout correspondence are not even eligible.
- The applicants preparing for two courses concurrently will be eligible only when one of the courses’ subjects would be Hindi.
West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship Amount 2021
|Stage of Study||Quota (239)||Rate||Eligibility for Applying|
|For H.S. stage||143||@Rs.300/- per month||Hindi is to be a subject in the H.S. course and 60% marks in aggregate in the Matric Exam (Madhyamika/CBSE/ICSE etc.)|
|For Graduation (UG) stage||72||@Rs.500/-per month||Hindi is to a subject in the UG-course and 60% aggregate marks in their HS Exam.|
|For Post-Graduation (PG) and/or Research Stage||24||@Rs.1000/-per month||Hindi to be the subject of study and 60% marks in Graduation or Post-Graduation as the case may be.|
Important details required to apply for Hindi Scholarship 2021
- School Bonafide
- College or
- University certificate
- Income certificate
- Individual accounts details
- Name of the bank
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Mobile Number of the Parent/Guardian
- Passport size pictures of the applicants
FAQs on West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship 2021
When is the last date to apply for the West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship 2021?
The last date to apply for the West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship is in August month 2021.
We will update the Appropriate date in our Vidyanidhi scholarship article soon. Keep on checking the official website and also ours to know the updates time-to-time.
How can I check my Hindi Scholarship Status?
You can check your West Bengal – Hindi Scholar ship status by logging in to the official website, there you’ll be able to find the Applicant status option, right next to the Notification bar.
How can I apply for this Hindi scholarship this academic year?
Teh detailed process of applying for the West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship this academic year is given in the below block.
What all are the important documents required to apply for this Scholarship?
School, College or University certificate, Income certificate, Bank Account details from the first page of the passbook, Passport size pictures of the applicants & the contact details.
Can I apply for this scholarship if I’m from any other state than West Bengal?
No! You should be the resident of West Bengal since a very long time, and your native from a Non-Hindi Speaking Background to be eligible for this Hindi Scholarship Scheme.
Process of application for West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship for the academic year 2021
- Application form can be obtained either – directly from the office address mentioned below – Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal, Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor, Bidhanagar, Kolkata-700091 (between 12 noon to 4 pm on any working day).
- Note – Applicant must carry the original mark sheet for the reference& it’s mandatory. Or you can apply by post for this scholarship, send an envelope containing a stamp of INR 5 and the applicant’s address with an attested photocopy of the mark sheet to the address mention above.
- Fill in all the required details asked in the application form.
- Send the filled application form, to the same address mentioned above.
- Candidate must get the application form before seven days from the deadline for proper submission in-time, i.e., 30th August 2021.
- 1 West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2021
- 2 Process of application for West Bengal – Hindi Scholarship for the academic year 2021