West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022 – West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation has been inviting the applications for West Bengal state, Pre-Matric Scholarships for the academic year 2022 for all the minority students of West Bengal studying in Classes 1 to 10. The Pre-Matric Scholarship will be uploaded Fresh & available to Renewal from 15th November of this year.
The students in class 1 to 10 can apply for this scholarship program between October to December months of 2022 through the backward classes’ welfare department, West Bengal. This scholarship is only applicable to the scholars belonging to SC or ST category only. Students pursuing their class 9th and 10th are appropriate to apply. The selected candidates will get a monthly amount of Rs.150 to Rs.750 and an additional Adhoc grant of Rs.1000 every year.
West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022
The key/ Important dates to apply for this West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022 are given in this article. The detailed procedure to apply & the important documents that you require, the official website to get hold of the application form or even also, from our Article on the website – Vidyanidhi.
|Name of the Authority||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the Scholarship||West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16th January, 2022 (Date extended)|
|Scholarship amount||Per Year as Depending on the Course duration.|
|Eligible Region||West Bengal|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Official Website of the Organization||https://www.wbmdfc.org/|
|Apply Link||Apply West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022 Here|
|Contact Details||For Any Clarifications Send an Email to:|
AMBER: DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
Dedicated WhatsApp No.: 8017071714
Toll Free No.: 1800-120-2130
West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship Eligibility criteria 2022
To be eligible for the Pre-Matric scholarship of West Bengal, an applicant should make sure of these points mentioned below:
- Be a domicile/long-term resident of West Bengal.
- You should be studying in class 1 – 10 at a school/institution that’s affiliated with a Educational Board/Council/University of State or the Central Government.
- Must have scored at least 50% of marks in his/her last qualifying exam that they have appeared. (Class 1 exceptional)
- Family income of less than INR 2 lakhs per year is accepted.
- Belongs to the minority sectors of West Bengal.
Note – Students proceeding their studies outside West Bengal aren’t eligible for this scholarship scheme.
West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship Amount for the academic year 2022
The selected candidates will get a monthly amount of Rs.150 to Rs.750 and an additional Adhoc grant of Rs.1000 every year.
Class 1 to 5 StudentsWhen is the last
- Maintenance Allowance – INR 1,100 (for day scholars)
Class 6 to 10 Students (For Day Scholars)
- Admission fee & tuition fee – INR 4,400
- Maintenance Allowance – INR 1,100
Class 6 to 10 students (For Hostellers)
- Admission fee & tuition fee – INR 4,400
- Maintenance Allowance – INR 6,600
Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022 – Important documents required to apply
After submitting your application through the online process, you have to present the hard copy of the finished application form that was filled with all the required details, along with the following documents in the concerned institute-
- Photocopy of the first page of bank passbook containing Account number as well as the IFSC Code.
- Self-declaration of the family’s Annual Income (Income Certificate).
FAQs on West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022
When will be the last date to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship in West Bengal?
16th January, 2022 (extended) is the last date to apply for the West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for this academic year.
What all are the documents that are required to apply for this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Hard copy of the Filled Application Form & Family’s Income Declaration, Also the First page of the Bank Account passbook. (Account number & IFSC Code are mandatory)
I’m a resident of Telangana, can I apply for this scholarship scheme?
No! You cannot. Because you can’t meet the eligibility criterion staying in any state, other than West Bengal.
How can I apply for the West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022?
The step-by-step application procedure to West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship for the academic year 2022 is given below in this article. Follow the steps provided to apply the scholarship for yourself.
How can I check my Application status?
The applicants of the West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship can check their application status, online in the official website’s dashboard.
Step on how to apply West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022
Follow the steps mentioned here to apply for the Pre-Matric scholarship:
- Step 1: Go to the official website and go through all of the details.
- Step 2: Click on option – ‘New Registration’.
- Step 3: Select the District where the applicant’s institute is located and click on the option ‘Proceed.’
- Step 4: Fill in all the required details under – ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ blocks.
- Step 5: Click on Submit and then Proceed.
- Step 6: Note down the User ID given to you, as displayed on your screen.
- Step 7: Log in to the user Dashboard using the registered user ID and password.
- Step 8: Fill in all the required information under ‘Basic Information,’ ‘Academic Information,’ ‘Bank Account Details’ sections, one after one.
- Step 9: Verify all the details you have given and lock the application.
- Step 10: Submit the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
- Step 11: Print a hard copy of your application to refer to later.
- 1 West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022
- 2 West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship Eligibility criteria 2022
- 3 West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship Amount for the academic year 2022
- 4 Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022 – Important documents required to apply
- 5 FAQs on West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022
- 6 Step on how to apply West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022